Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way you all speak to people as if they are stupid especially the new people I get you try and direct them to the ‘wiki’ page but half of them haven’t seen, you just need to say to people nicely to head over and read it instead of swearing and posting sarcastic comments

Amzi nobody is swearing at you.
Okay cool

Reactions: 3
I’m caught up I’m saying for others. No need to start being so nasty to me and new people
Amzi im not being nasty, im just BORED OF THIS tit AGAIN AND AGAIN.
There is a WIKI, there is thread recap on the first page... there is ample information for people to see that we do not give a rats arse about the instahoe chat, yet we still have newbies that come straight in with their wild accusations, just to find out information and the worse part is that there are people when continue to fuel the fire that they try to start....its boring.....

Do you ever not just stop and think 'what has happened to this thread over the last few weeks?' 'How am re you ok with he way its fallen apart? What is my contribution to that? Because if you haven't then you really should start taking a look at yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Amzi im not being nasty, im just BORED OF THIS tit AGAIN AND AGAIN.
There is a WIKI, there is thread recap on the first page... there is ample information for people to see that we do not give a rats arse about the instahoe chat, yet we still have newbies that come straight in with their wild accusations, just to find out information and the worse part is that there are people when continue to fuel the fire that they try to start....its boring.....

Do you ever not just stop and think 'what has happened to this thread over the last few weeks?' 'How am re you ok with he way its fallen apart? What is my contribution to that? Because if you haven't then you really should start taking a look at yourself
Telling someone to have a look at theirselves really?

It’s the way you all speak to people as if they are stupid especially the new people I get you try and direct them to the ‘wiki’ page but half of them haven’t seen, you just need to say to people nicely to head over and read it instead of swearing and posting sarcastic comments
We have been nice to 5,000 newbies and kindly directed them to the wiki and still they post photos of a bleeping stuffed fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Telling someone to have a look at theirselves really?
It’s a group thread, therefore we all have a part to play in looking at ourselves. Eg: Me not putting out info anymore that could be sold into a story.

Reactions: 7

Okay cool
Nobody is swearing at anyone? If you genuinely think we’re nasty people then you’ve stuck around for far longer than I’d expect

Reactions: 5
I’m intrigued as to why swearing never bothered you in the previous 66 threads?
No my bad your right as usual. My bad hun.never bothered me just don’t take kindly to people being unkind to others

Nobody is swearing at anyone? If you genuinely think we’re nasty people then you’ve stuck around for far longer than I’d expect
I stuck around because I actually like most of the people in this thread ,but apparently your not allowed an opinion

Amzi,

No one is being aggressive or nasty. You have been here long enough that we don't like to talk about some topics.

Sorry for not being as welcoming as we were of newbies before. But it seems that you don't give a duck about the stuff that happened a few weeks ago and we do.
If all the newbies that come now just come to cause trouble or ask about instahoes this is not their place! Not that difficult to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

when do we think spicy ricey is going to post on his story for the bday boy. when i tell you i wasn’t attracted to him until he posted that black and white photo on instagram and now i’m adding him to my list. i want new content!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.