Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry to sully the thread on mason day with pictures of someone else but @jflurker93 thought you might appreciate this glorious photo as a fellow daddy dias girl 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well since no-one talks here anymore because of the volume of instahoe chat, you've all got plenty of time to catch up on the old threads then, haven't you?
I am reading the earlier threads on the side and honestly realising where some references come from is hilarious and enlightening, it should be mandatory for anyone to comment here to at least read a few older threads 😂 highly entertaining

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am reading the earlier threads on the side and honestly realising where some references come from is hilarious and enlightening, it should be mandatory for anyone to comment here to at least read a few older threads 😂 highly entertaining
We love you weite, also thanks for today’s lesson, I will use obrigado in the next chapter 😇

sorry to sully the thread on mason day with pictures of someone else but @jflurker93 thought you might appreciate this glorious photo as a fellow daddy dias girl 😏

Whilst I appreciate this, I hope you’re not doubting my love for him.
I’m a city fan and have my notifications set up for his and their pages if they post 😅 I’ve already stared at the photo for too long not long enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually wearing her fella jacket
She’s getting her brows done! Good for her, don’t know what she’s hinting at unless I’ve missed something!
Forget about bev
She has a boyfriend that’s not mason. Leave it
Sorry I didn’t realise she had a boyfriend, it was the jacket I recognised more that anything.
Back to happy birthday wishes then 🥳

There's no yellow sleeves in the jacket Bev's wearing, please don't put 'attention to detail' in your CV
It was the Hatrick ball licking one I was referring too but it’s all been cleared up now!
I really him in the picture 😍🥰
Happy Birthday you gorgeous man!
my fav photo too 🥰

Reactions: 3
am sure when the day comes he is with someone, it will be known to all, it’s not like he hid his past relationship. Obviously we’ll be jealous AF as she’ll be getting the Big Daddy D, but as long as he’s happy who cares, I don’t care, I just want to look at him…the end

Oooh a nice shot of the back of the vile shirt…those eyes though 🥵

Happy Birthday Mr Mount!

97F4B99E-EB35-4975-A85E-67B91869A60A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.