Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I don’t like posting on here anymore because of all the crap we went through with he who shall not be named. I felt it then became less fun and more a weird vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get what you’re saying about policing a thread but I think it’s been made clear that the Mason Mount rave thread is for raving about Mason Mount. Not for talking about random instahoes who he has literally nothing to do with. It’s boring chat and - very importantly - actually has duck all to do with Mason Mount.

I’m sure if he did get a girlfriend we would all be happy for him and keen to see the extra content.

Again, some random instahoe posting nonsense is not that.

Maybe take it to the WAGS thread or something
I’m taking Nothing to the wag thread. I was simply standing up for people. Why your swearing and being aggressive is beyond me.

I have to say I don’t like posting on here anymore because of all the crap we went through with he who shall not be named. I felt it then became less fun and more a weird vibe
Oh I was here for that bit with who should not be named defo got weird vibes from that

Reactions: 2
I’m taking Nothing to the wag thread. I was simply standing up for people. Why your swearing and being aggressive is beyond me.
If you think my factual message was aggressive, that’s a pretty big statement to make.

And if you are offended by the words “duck all” I’m not sure you’re old enough to be here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amzi you need to calm down. Nobody is being nasty. We’ve got a wiki and we ask newbies to read it which clearly they aren’t. We went through some tit a few weeks back that nobody deserved and was frankly quite scary so forgive us for being stand offish with newbies….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Suggesting people take things to where they actually belong and might be considered on topic
100% this, this is a rave thread ( or used to be!) not a speculation of any female that comes within a 5 metre radius of Mason Mount thread.

Reactions: 7
Amzi you need to calm down. Nobody is being nasty. We’ve got a wiki and we ask newbies to read it which clearly they aren’t. We went through some tit a few weeks back that nobody deserved and was frankly quite scary so forgive us for being stand offish with newbies….
I would say that whole situation was pretty bleeping awful but I’m not allowed to swear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.