Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
Cause that is what we think it is we dont wont it to be him like you dont but it doesnt mean it cant be said like it or not....
I hope it is him. I hope he takes her back to his sex dungeon in the Bentley, makes her ride his thigh, fucks her till she squirts, tells her she's doing so good kitten, then gets her a towel to clean up

• Haha
Reactions: 22

nellyloz123

VIP Member
The title is shite the recap is shite 🤣
I really don’t know what’s happened the past few days and I don’t know what day it is so here’s a picture of Tony ❤
4D20125F-2282-458E-AEE1-69E0262E9A74.jpeg

1691FDD5-6CEA-4EAF-9AE6-7834E5381D5A.jpeg

7CADE923-6A86-4A8A-82C6-D54FB57741BA.jpeg

1A994311-874B-4B5B-A213-9BBED2EA5CF9.jpeg

What was your favourite FBC moment of 2021?

Ok the last option is supposed to be Raya but autocorrect pulled my pants down and changed it to ray 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I know you lot are enjoying things right now (for other reasons 😏😄), I'm paining at the awful situation my club find themselves in. So many injuries 😩😤 and bad form. Mount was probably one of the only shining stars last night. The whole team was a let down. Arrghh!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Out of isolation today, so went for a long walk. Who even am I. Got home to the OH has set Amazon prime up to the telly so can watch the match. 🥰🥰🥰❤

• Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ll give you a bit more background to the story. Every year my mum ruins the dinner and has done for at least 4/5 years. I don’t know why or how because she makes a banging roast dinner but xmas dinner always goes tots up. One year it was burnt, last year I got a mushroom starter (I hate mushrooms with a passion) and we had no veg on the dinner (hello your daughter is a veggie).
So this year I said “please don’t get too pissed before dinner this year as i want to enjoy it” and she promised me she wouldn’t.

Anyway, she was struggling to find me a nice starter so she said i’ll just use the cheese and broccoli bake in the freezer - fine by me.

Everyone else is on fish cakes, tucking into theirs and mine looks lovely until I realise it’s still frozen. I had to make my brother try it so I knew I wasn’t being dramatic and he was like 😳 there’s ice inside.

Honestly I was ready to ring the local curry house and go to bed, thankfully dinner was ok but I say it every year I’m never having xmas dinner again 🙈

She even had the cheek to say “well you should have chose something else” 🤔 bitch wot?

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Agree with what everyone has been saying. Actually, ever since what happened the other day, I've been overthinking about everything I've said here and I was dreading something like what happened to @MensaBarbie1985 . Hope you're feeling ok, by the way ❤
Not for me, personally. Let them come at me. But I was wondering whether I mentioned a family member's name or something like that and I thankfully think I never have. And obviously worrying about any of these sick people attacking you guys.

I would say to just keep on having fun and ignore them, but I understand feeling weird about the whole thing. Thankfully, it's matchday them so bring on the content!!

What’s everyone having for tea? I don’t know what I fancy. I keep forgetting it’s match day!
I had a burger with the biggest side of fries ever seen. Glorious ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

jflurker93

VIP Member
Does anyone fancy a little laugh to cheer us all up, now I’m over the trauma of it.

My mum served me a frozen starter on xmas day.

Like, it was fully frozen… had ice inside it.
Just mine, nobody else’s.

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I will say look at the mirror and than come back to say stuff like that to other people
Happy new year ❤
what are you looking for here ronny/Edaz? you rock up in a thread and speak to people that you've never spoken to before, don't like what your hearing so go on the attack like a yapping dog and expect us to be to put 1+1 together and come up with 3000 like you and your little friends have... jog on mate... i've had enough today... you're on the wrong thread and my last remaining nerve so i suggest you leave

• Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Not wanting to bring the festive mood down but can anyone who has a Tumblr account please search my username as a hashtag and report the post about me. I’m hoping if it’s reported enough it will be taken down - be warned it’s not pretty and of course completely untrue

Please no speculation on here about where it has come from as it’s with the police now as well so probably best not to discuss

I just want it gone

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Ahh it’s been a while since someone has referenced my real identity 👀😂
It shows what a sad state of affairs we’re in when I genuinely got worried after posting that, thinking we’d be seeing a Sun article tomorrow

CHELSEA OUT OF TITLE RACE - JORGINHO WASTES TIME ON TATTLE

• Haha
Reactions: 17

keylimepie

VIP Member
All this business is making me quite uncomfortable. I stupidly thought that this was a place where we could all vent and was safe but it seems there are some people who don’t see it like that 😞😞😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Smca53

VIP Member
this was all I meant sorry!! just pointing out it’s the kind of things he wears wasn’t trying to insinuate it was actually him <333
If you weren’t trying to insinuate that it was him then why did you insinuate that it was him? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16