Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenL

VIP Member
This is how I feel and have been increasingly feeling for a while now.
It feels like we either attract the nicest or the nastiest people on the internet. I just don't understand why people need to come here to cause trouble. And it's been happening quite a lot lately.

What people need to realise is that if you only feel better terrorising someone, winding people up or trying to cause problems, you are the one that clearly has a problem. The internet is not a place for you and you need professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Agree with what everyone has been saying. Actually, ever since what happened the other day, I've been overthinking about everything I've said here and I was dreading something like what happened to @MensaBarbie1985 . Hope you're feeling ok, by the way ❤
Not for me, personally. Let them come at me. But I was wondering whether I mentioned a family member's name or something like that and I thankfully think I never have. And obviously worrying about any of these sick people attacking you guys.

I would say to just keep on having fun and ignore them, but I understand feeling weird about the whole thing. Thankfully, it's matchday them so bring on the content!!

I had a burger with the biggest side of fries ever seen. Glorious ❤
This is why I never put my kid name on here or the OH. Always someone wanting to piss on someone parade. It’s so sad that they feel the need to tear others down. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

jflurker93

VIP Member
Fruit REJECTED 😭😂
Hope I don’t follow suit soon with the sprouts I dared accompany my leftover kfc chicken with!
Debs and tony will have their work cutout having to do multiple FBC Immodium drop offs, if they truly wanted to support their lad’s greatest fan club
Hope you’re feeling better soon!!!
why would you eat sprouts with kfc… you kinda deserve the trots for that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13

JJ85Anne

This just popped up 😍

Am hoping there’s a full version, maybe they’ll ask him what he drinks??

Last edited:
  • Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Nath, I know you probably have your spies here but if you could provide me some content I would really appreciate it right about now 😭😭😭 Thanks

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
Also, for anyone that likes reading fics, I posted the first chapter of my Dias x Mount Love Triangle yesterday if anyone is interested 🥰

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
@LyndyLou Could I ask a question. Please don’t feel you have to answer it but is Mr Lyndy easy to accommodate? Sorry I’m asking because I only have an averaged sized man and the German monster dick I had ruined me xx

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
I had the best evening with my mates and Harry Potter in the Forbidden Forest.
Mason is not winning fucking Dory for Queen Clout Chaser Bev. I saw him in the forest, we had a lot of fun.
I've just inhaled a box of 20 McDonald's chicken nuggets all by myself because I'm an adult and I had no tea before I went out.
I have no idea what the fuck is going in the thread but I'm not hanging around.

Screenshot_20211206-204320_Gallery.jpg

Finally anyone new coming to cause shit and sl*g off my mates, do one. That includes all you Tumblr lurkers.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I’d just warmed to Big Rom after the video he did on the beanbags but now he’s RUINED it

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Ahhhh not the backdoor trots! That’s what made Mason miss the match a few weeks ago 😔😔😔 shitting himself the whole way home he was
Debs and tony deffo were pure speeding up the motorway with a packet of Immodium for him 😭 poor shitting gonorrhoea noodle boy x

• Haha