Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it something about this thread that attracts the absolute bleeping psychos? The rest of Tattle seems like relatively normal for a gossip forum

Anyway I won’t say any more. I’m back at work today and it’s so full on 😔 could be doing without work tbh!

The GB himself just alerted me to the latest…I’ll let you all see for yourselves
Oh I assumed this was GB

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it something about this thread that attracts the absolute bleeping psychos? The rest of Tattle seems like relatively normal for a gossip forum

Anyway I won’t say any more. I’m back at work today and it’s so full on 😔 could be doing without work tbh!
Sending you hugs!! Today is a tit day for most of us I think. Let’s hope we get some nice Mason content later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@MensaBarbie1985 sorry I’m also completely horrified at the response you’re receiving elsewhere on Tattle. People really can be disgusting. Also goes to show loads of Tattle does seem to lurk here :rolleyes: the people really do love us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All this business is making me quite uncomfortable. I stupidly thought that this was a place where we could all vent and was safe but it seems there are some people who don’t see it like that 😞😞😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
All this business is making me quite uncomfortable. I stupidly thought that this was a place where we could all vent and was safe but it seems there are some people who don’t see it like that 😞😞😞😞
This is how I feel and have been increasingly feeling for a while now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We’re just going to have to think twice about what we say. But what is their problem!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Just think it’s a shame one lurker has to try and ruin it for everyone when we quite obviously mean no harm with these threads

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is how I feel and have been increasingly feeling for a while now.
It feels like we either attract the nicest or the nastiest people on the internet. I just don't understand why people need to come here to cause trouble. And it's been happening quite a lot lately.

What people need to realise is that if you only feel better terrorising someone, winding people up or trying to cause problems, you are the one that clearly has a problem. The internet is not a place for you and you need professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We can’t let them win! This is obviously the reaction they want. I don’t know what anyone here has done to them for them to do this to Mensa! I’m completely baffled 😱 but they’re not gonna ruin a good thing 🤍

• Heart
40B52664-B380-4E9D-9FF6-F396EBFF85AE.jpeg

Here’s my offering of sleepy eyes and socks to try and make the day better.
I’m done dealing with people today in real life. Off to grab my Boxing Day orders, hello fresh box awaits and then football. *bliss*

• Heart
We can’t let them win! This is obviously the reaction they want. I don’t know what anyone here has done to them for them to do this to Mensa! I’m completely baffled 😱 but they’re not gonna ruin a good thing 🤍
Actually this! We need to continue be being fabulous and hilarious and not let them win- the way we have mensas back today shows we care and are here for on another ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.