Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 948798
Here’s my offering of sleepy eyes and socks to try and make the day better.
I’m done dealing with people today in real life. Off to grab my Boxing Day orders, hello fresh box awaits and then football. *bliss*
He is rather beautiful in this. Happy, sleepy scruffy hair mason also showing his hands off to us - he knows what they do to us 😂

This is all of us

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s everyone having for tea? I don’t know what I fancy. I keep forgetting it’s match day!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sleep last night so made a photo folder specifically for reactions (I’m so cool). Mason features heavily as he is my walking reaction photo 💙

272762E6-5D9F-4289-8DDA-EFD3547E633F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s everyone having for tea? I don’t know what I fancy. I keep forgetting it’s match day!
We’ve got chicken in the hot Nando’s sauce , with mini roast pots and veg!
P.S it’s dinner😜 can’t tell I’m a softy southerner originally can you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with what everyone has been saying. Actually, ever since what happened the other day, I've been overthinking about everything I've said here and I was dreading something like what happened to @MensaBarbie1985 . Hope you're feeling ok, by the way ❤
Not for me, personally. Let them come at me. But I was wondering whether I mentioned a family member's name or something like that and I thankfully think I never have. And obviously worrying about any of these sick people attacking you guys.

I would say to just keep on having fun and ignore them, but I understand feeling weird about the whole thing. Thankfully, it's matchday them so bring on the content!!

I had a burger with the biggest side of fries ever seen. Glorious ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some of my other favourite reactions to brighten this place up ⭐

79256D1D-AB31-4710-BF77-211204DF6F93.jpeg
C38F0E48-5BFD-4C58-93A2-AFB056802463.jpeg
1FF03F30-3E77-4D8C-93FD-3379B6EAA99D.jpeg
953DA0BA-FCA1-4AF8-8706-4983112A2D3B.jpeg
9A5D42BA-3C30-4B23-8E7B-C84910DFA5AD.png

• Heart
This is a whole other conversation, but I’m a southerner and call it tea. Breakfast, lunch & tea.

Anyway, it’s a pasta night tonight. I’m going to miss the match on tv too as I’m going to watch my hometown team 🍝

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My contribution is Mason's arse. This came up on my Instagram earlier and I appreciate it a lot. 😘

Screenshot_20211229-120019_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
This is a whole other conversation, but I’m a southerner and call it tea. Breakfast, lunch & tea.

Anyway, it’s a pasta night tonight. I’m going to miss the match on tv too as I’m going to watch my hometown team 🍝
Jorgi you can’t miss the match they’re already down to like 4 men

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree with what everyone has been saying. Actually, ever since what happened the other day, I've been overthinking about everything I've said here and I was dreading something like what happened to @MensaBarbie1985 . Hope you're feeling ok, by the way ❤
Not for me, personally. Let them come at me. But I was wondering whether I mentioned a family member's name or something like that and I thankfully think I never have. And obviously worrying about any of these sick people attacking you guys.

I would say to just keep on having fun and ignore them, but I understand feeling weird about the whole thing. Thankfully, it's matchday them so bring on the content!!

I had a burger with the biggest side of fries ever seen. Glorious ❤
This is why I never put my kid name on here or the OH. Always someone wanting to piss on someone parade. It’s so sad that they feel the need to tear others down. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no plans for tea yet.
I basically took all the left overs out of the fridge at lunchtime and had a picky lunch. That might also end up being tea. Or cheese and crackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, my confusion when I first heard someone saying tea when they meant dinner... 🙈
But the worst was pudding. I just thought everyone had pudding every day for dessert 😂 It's too confusing!

I just love how you think you speak a language but then go to the country (or one of them) where they speak it and...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why I never put my kid name on here or the OH. Always someone wanting to piss on someone parade. It’s so sad that they feel the need to tear others down. ❤
Yeah I don’t put the kids or hubbys name on here either , I think we’re all very much of the same thinking and on the same page x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, so forgetting about the idiots who need to find a better hobby.

I'm gonna go in search of food, annoy the teenager and maybe, but probably wont, clean up.

• Heart

Why are some people so awful? I thought this was somewhere we could have a light hearted laugh and drool. There must be some saddos around who get a kick out of hurting people.
Hope you’re ok @MensaBarbie1985 😍
I’m keeping my mouth shut about Dick size from now on. 🤐🤫

• Sad
  • Heart
Ahh it’s been a while since someone has referenced my real identity 👀😂
It shows what a sad state of affairs we’re in when I genuinely got worried after posting that, thinking we’d be seeing a Sun article tomorrow

CHELSEA OUT OF TITLE RACE - JORGINHO WASTES TIME ON TATTLE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.