Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who bev is with at winter wonderland?
I dont wanna be that person but like that black pants with the orange skulls is kind of typical mason wear and after that photo ( not saying anything but... )

Reactions: 1
I dont wanna be that person but like that black pants with the orange skulls is kind of typical mason wear and after that photo ( not saying anything but... )
Most his mates also dress like that too? Lots of lads who move in those type of circles do? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Little tip. If you don't want to be that person, it's very bleeping easy.
Have a good day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I adore Mason but you can’t say he doesn’t dress like 97% of other males of his age

MOVING ON

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also even if it is him there could be a whole group of them there? Literally means nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ Again she’s just getting the attention and clout she wants and I’m sure the papers will love these new “rumours” they can finally pay their bills this month cause of them 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this was all I meant sorry!! just pointing out it’s the kind of things he wears wasn’t trying to insinuate it was actually him <333

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.