Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not Mase he’s with me in our sex dungeon, that’s why I’m so quiet! Sorry to disappoint xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s just some poor guy that happened to be standing near her and got in her photo and she doesn’t even know him

The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this was all I meant sorry!! just pointing out it’s the kind of things he wears wasn’t trying to insinuate it was actually him <333
If you weren’t trying to insinuate that it was him then why did you insinuate that it was him? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this was all I meant sorry!! just pointing out it’s the kind of things he wears wasn’t trying to insinuate it was actually him <333
Sure, and my username isn't Chani10.
You too have a good day. Maybe do some NY's resolutions or something.

• Haha
If you weren’t trying to insinuate that it was him then why did you insinuate that it was him? :unsure:
poorly worded, literally just meant she could possibly be with him or one of his friends as that’s the kind of thing they wear, sorry didn’t mean to cause anything bad!!

Reactions: 2
Cause that is what we think it is we dont wont it to be him like you dont but it doesnt mean it cant be said like it or not....

poorly worded, literally just meant she could possibly be with him or one of his friends as that’s the kind of thing they wear, sorry didn’t mean to cause anything bad!!
That’s ok Tilly. We all make mistakes.

• Haha
Cause that is what we think it is we dont wont it to be him like you dont but it doesnt mean it cant be said like it or not....
Rona babes I literally don’t care if it’s him. If it was, hope he’s having a good time! Someone said “im not trying to insinuate that it’s him” whilst insinuating that it’s him. Literally no one over the age of 12 cares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s a grown man he can date / shag whoever he wants it does not bother me in the slightest!
After all we are elders and should be concentrating on looking after our men and paying the mortgage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.