Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬😬😬😬I can't do pringles anymore after being traumatised by Danielle Lloyds pringle
fanny pictures🤮🤮🤮sometimes tattle threads have a lot to answer for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know you lot are enjoying things right now (for other reasons 😏😄), I'm paining at the awful situation my club find themselves in. So many injuries 😩😤 and bad form. Mount was probably one of the only shining stars last night. The whole team was a let down. Arrghh!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I know you lot are enjoying things right now (for other reasons 😏😄), I'm paining at the awful situation my club find themselves in. So many injuries 😩😤 and bad form. Mount was probably one of the only shining stars last night. The whole team was a let down. Arrghh!!!
As a chelsea fan I feel this pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s an awful shitshow at the moment. To think we were title contenders and now just have had so much tit 😞😞😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Why does everyone appear to have whizzed off their top 5… I’ve been mulling it over all day!

So far I’ve got Mase, Kepa and Marcus Rashford… then there’s a grouping of spicy, Kalvin Phillips, Chilly, John Stones and Big Rom I can’t pick between?!

And yes, I do realise I sound greedy / not fussy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a chelsea fan I feel this pain.
Horrible isn't it. I never thought we would be a serious challenge to city, too early for Tuchel, but injuries and Covid have really hit us hard. I worry about top four 😬 but I'm always a pessimist about Chelsea haha, until we've achieved something.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s painful to watch, it started so well and now 😐

• Heart
It’s painful to watch, it started so well and now 😐
It's been difficult. Havertz caught Covid and I don't think he's truly recovered. Werner has had injuries. Losing Chilly was awful because he, along with Reece, are crucial to how we play. Now Reece may be out for a few weeks with hamstring injury. So annoying. Haha. Oh not to forget Kante injuries and kovacic too.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's been difficult. Havertz caught Covid and I don't think he's truly recovered. Werner has had injuries. Losing Chilly was awful because he, along with Reece, are crucial to how we play. Now Reece may be out for a few weeks with hamstring injury. So annoying. Haha. Oh not to forget Kante injuries and kovacic too.
And I hate to say it but Pulisic only seems to be able to go five minutes without an injury, so 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Horrible isn't it. I never thought we would be a serious challenge to city, too early for Tuchel, but injuries and Covid have really hit us hard. I worry about top four 😬 but I'm always a pessimist about Chelsea haha, until we've achieved something.
Now we are sweating on Reece’s fitness. Jorginho is miles off the mark. Mendy is off to African cup. This is just horrible

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Contrary to popular belief, there’s a few of us Chelsea fans here! nice to see you pop in 🙂

We need a decent winger and a left and a right back in January. Ziyech can go, Barkley can go too and so can CHO. Reece will be out for a while I reckon. Kante I think is pretty much done, well from what he was anyway, that knee issue keeps cropping up this season. Chilly was a big loss and I feel really bad for him. I don’t know how I feel about the digne rumours, but got to be better than nothing!

also, alonso should’ve been in the bin long ago. He fooled everyone with a good start to the season, but when he’s got no competition for his place he gives up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now we are sweating on Reece’s fitness. Jorginho is miles off the mark. Mendy is off to African cup. This is just horrible
I honestly trust kepa, he needs a good run out. I’d love to be in a position where kepa and mendy are fighting it out for regular starts. Mendy has slipped the last month or so, but generally the defence has all round

• Heart
Hello.

Mason feels your pain.

Screenshot_20211207-111723_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.