Mason Mount #65 New Year, New Me… Still waiting for nudes for the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that this is your replay over just me sayin what i think indcate that you are the one that needs a tuck in at night but i will ask my parents to explain what you said to me while they tuck me in thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I will say look at the mirror and than come back to say stuff like that to other people
Happy new year ❤
what are you looking for here ronny/Edaz? you rock up in a thread and speak to people that you've never spoken to before, don't like what your hearing so go on the attack like a yapping dog and expect us to be to put 1+1 together and come up with 3000 like you and your little friends have... jog on mate... i've had enough today... you're on the wrong thread and my last remaining nerve so i suggest you leave

• Heart
Reactions: 18
what are you looking for here ronny/Edaz? you rock up in a thread and speak to people that you've never spoken to before, don't like what your hearing so go on the attack like a yapping dog and expect us to be to put 1+1 together and come up with 3000 like you and your little friends have... jog on mate... i've had enough today... you're on the wrong thread and my last remaining nerve so i suggest you leave
I have no idea what you on about first of all second of all i didnt attack anyone i was the one who said my opinion and get attacked so..

CRY MORE! :rolleyes:

Honestly, one day that United decide to play well (or just win, who cares?) and we get another boring episode of "OMG! Is Mason out of his house? Is he interacting with people of the opposite sex? DRAMA!".

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.