Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got in last night and made myself a bagel, but sliced my hand open. Definitely got told off by my dad when so was nearly crying in the kitchen being dramatic 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@Suder34 👏🏼 for your WAGS thread comment… I was about to dive in but they’re giving me a headache and I don’t fancy reading any more anti vax stories

been for my covid test and made parsnip and apple soup… so frustrated at feeling crappy as this week was earmarked for cleaning/washing/cooking… anyone else find it so hard to SWITCH OFF?!
Fingers crossed for a negative and I hope you’re feeling better soon 💙😟

I know what you mean about switching off, I feel like even though I’ve got a few days off work my mind won’t switch off and I’ve got so much life stuff I need/want to do that I’m still mentally exhausted and not getting the benefit of the time off 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You're really having to deal with all the family members this week 😂 good luck!
Tell me about it! She’s just so painfully posh it hurts, If you met me in real life you’d probably say I was posh, but this is another level it’s all so Ladida!! They were talking about their friends “Hector and Jeremiah” and I had to leave the room I was laughing too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tell me about it! She’s just so painfully posh it hurts, If you met me in real life you’d probably say I was posh, but this is another level it’s all so Ladida!! They were talking about their friends “Hector and Jeremiah” and I had to leave the room I was laughing too much!
Hector and Jeremiah 😭😭😭 I’m surprised that didn’t make the dog start puking again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
angry Mason looks like a 5-year-old boy, the referee must think he looks cute 🥰 and that's why he doesn't give him a yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.