Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all.

I've literally just woken up but I want to be asleep.

I also want to eat more sweets but my daughter has hidden the tub. The brat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m off to my parents in a bit and I’m bloody excited for another buffet! What a time to be alive 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I want Daddy to spray me like this not with champagne

His cute butt 😍🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I've figured out the hair situation.
Possibly.
Maybe.
Probably not.

I think Mason and Spicy are having a competition to see who can have the longest fluffy hair. 🧐 And I'm onboard with it. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I got home at 830 last night and decided to go to bed… I’ve been awake since 1130 sweating, shivering and generally feeling like death.LFT was negative but booked a PCR later just in case
defo a good idea to do a PCR just to be safe! i started with symptoms on xmas eve and tested negative on a LFT then and on xmas day…then tested positive on boxing day!

hope you feel better soon x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.