Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a full on meltdown with ugly tears because I feel like nothing fits me without me looking like an actual whale. Even baggy jumpers make me look massive 😭😭😭😭

View attachment 945469
I went through a phase like that. I found that going into the shop and actually buying stuff that fits me (without looking at sizes) made my confidence go up. Forget the clothes that don’t fit and move on from them. Our bodies change all the time specially as women!!

He always seems to get away with mouthing off to refs. Must be because he is hot? 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% 😂 I don’t know how that didn’t result in a yellow card

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He always seems to get away with mouthing off to refs. Must be because he is hot? 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s hot when he gets angry no doubt 🥵🥵but I also find it a bit funny cos I think of this… 😂 you just wouldn’t get scared if he was shouting at you! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just for anyone who missed it. 🥵🥵

p.s. I don't think I'll be welcome on the WAGs thread again.
View attachment 945464
I laughed out loud at your message, and the grandma in front of me in the supermarket gave me such an evil eye!
And you are totally right, as they can't still be quiet about us. They are more obsessed about us and the JG thread than the actual WAGs.

That video is amazing 🥵 🥵 🥵 🥵

@Suder34 your message was great too but given that some people in there don't seem to understand what others write they will probably ignore it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just ate what the Spaniards, @QueenL knows what I mean, call Russian salad. It's not called Russian salad in Russia 😂 I also don't know why it's called salad but I know it's very yummy.
I haven't really been in the mood for sweet stuff. I always eat that, here I crave nice traditional food. Especially after a long day snowboarding.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just ate what the Spaniards, @QueenL knows what I mean, call Russian salad. It's not called Russian salad in Russia 😂 I also don't know why it's called salad but I know it's very yummy.
I haven't really been in the mood for sweet stuff. I always eat that, here I crave nice traditional food. Especially after a long day snowboarding.
I’m pretty sure I won’t be eating a salad again until may 2022 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loooove Russian salad. ❤ I agree it shouldn't be called a salad with all that mayonnaise, but it is yummy.
We always eat it for New Year's and Christmas. (I hope we are talking about the same salad).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For those who don't know about it, this is "the salad". The salmon isn't part of the recipe but I like it. It's one of those meals that tastes better than it looks 😂

269833896_468402481383467_2109800279220629046_n (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.