Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who the duck they think they are. The arrogance is unbelievable on that thread, they're like mean girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know who the duck they think they are. The arrogance is unbelievable on that thread, they're like mean girls.

They dont like us because they know they could never be fun, witty, kind, naughty and all round bleeping awesome.

Tis a jealousy thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

the people who comment on that thread are people who believe that Salah is at the level of Messi and Cristiano for a good season in the PL, we cannot expect coherence 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
🤷‍♀️Unpopular opinion but I never get mean girl vibes or bitchiness from the wags thread they say their piece and move on.

Reactions: 4
🤷‍♀️Unpopular opinion but I never get mean girl vibes or bitchiness from the wags thread they say their piece and move on.
They take every opportunity to mention this thread or the JG thread for no apparent reason other than to piss people off

Reactions: 10
I’ve had 1 or 5 too many Gins (my phone was determined to say Gina there) and I have to get up in 3.5 hours. If you hear any wailing in the early hours don’t worry it’s only me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They take every opportunity to mention this thread or the JG thread for no apparent reason other than to piss people off
I get what you are saying but there is 1 big reason to get a response and they got 1 didn't they. At the end of day all celebs or famous people do paid ads, not all declare them. Its celebs that are needed to endorse products. So they get paid for them what's the issue? Sane as JG with Boohoo man, not s if he wears much of it except for pud photo shoots is it?
I was a bit surprised he'd post those photos but that's up to him. I guess I see him more private than some but as most of his fans have already posted pics from his family have already posted, why not? You'll pretty much always defend him, maybe not on all as in some of his taste in clothes and that blonde hair himbo friend but its choice.
I went off the wags thread ages ago and then recently come back, too much bickering like kids. We all have opinions and we seem to he allowed to say them on Tattle. Sometimes I don't agree with things on here but chose to ignore and move on.
Though 1 does sound a little like your hated friend GB 🤨

Again. I’ll use this and say no more 😂not worth putting my penny’s worth in as I’ll start something 🤣

• Haha
I wake up to this bs ugh. It's funny because they'll genuinely take any opportunity to bring him down are just waiting for him to make a mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.