Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all- hope everyone’s ok, boys are all at the Brighton game so they will be happy at half time! I was going but thought better to stay home given it would be a long day!
hope all of those suffering with the out-laws in-laws today get some peace and quiet from them soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
AF7D93A9-4029-4425-8563-3B85CF18E934.png

where on earth did this thigh pop out from I want to ride it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Evening all I’m home! We finally ate and I was so full I thought I was going to explode, but I’ve now cracked back open the Thornton’s chocolates 🙊 it is Christmas after all!

Watched some of the match at the in laws and I quote my brother in law, “oh wow Mount’s all grown up now isn’t he!”

Yeah he is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope everyone has had a wonderful day. I came to Newcastle early and just had to walk my nanna home who’s pissed and was playing giddeuyup across the road with me 😳😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the FBC members that have been held captive today have been released at the same time. Did the UN do some kind of group negotiation? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.