Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS. I’m very pissed.
Same girl same. Only way I’ve survived 4 hours of in law chit chat…. The weather, the football, the road that’s reopened about 2 miles from here, when bin day is, boris Johnson, how long fish live for, when Ben chilwell might return and why one of their dogs has the shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the FBC members that have been held captive today have been released at the same time. Did the UN do some kind of group negotiation? :LOL:
The dog took one for the team and started throwing up 🤢 which got us out of there! 🙌🏻 He will now also be the reason I can’t “pop by” tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣I'm sure you say this this a lot more beautifully @Chani10 but this reminds me of your German word for the day lessons 🥰
I love that TikTok account it's mostly Germany having the weird ones but sometimes it's Spain too.
It's quite fun to watch. Love the eye expressions!
I recommend it!

Just spotted this. Is this one of us? @Geexoxo
PS. I’m very pissed.

He will have to go down the list if he does!!!😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wish one of the reactions was 🖕 I'll just have to breathe and count to ten.

Why are we such a hot topic on their thread? Does that officially make us all WAGS 😍😱

The way they are always talk about us and the JG thread....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.