Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s Jorginho, who was the Chelsea goal scorer…….. it Reece James, who was the Villa goal scorer” bleeping commentators 😂 😂 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IM OUT IN THE PUB
EVERYONE IS SLAGGINT DADDY OFF BUT OMG I JUST NESRLY FLOODED THE PLACE WHEN HE WENT SICK AT THE REF THEN 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Angry Daddy got me GUSHING

Also I would just like to apologise to Sweeney Todd on behalf of us all
I am very sorry we slandered the Daddy cut
Just please give this man a nice fresh fade I beg of you, I can’t cope with his overgrown Prince Charming head for much longer

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I am not enjoying watching this with my Mam. I can't rewind it every time Mason is on the screen.

Tumblr please don't let me down, bring all the angry content. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I missed the angry moment 😕 where are the teens when we need them!!!????

Reactions: 4
Angry Daddy got me GUSHING

Also I would just like to apologise to Sweeney Todd on behalf of us all
I am very sorry we slandered the Daddy cut
Just please give this man a nice fresh fade I beg of you, I can’t cope with his overgrown Prince Charming head for much longer
I'm not apologising. Long hair, don't care. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Daddy cut, fluffy mase, this hair, the hairy legs and thighs, the wispy hairs on his chest..... I LOVE ALL THE HAIR!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.