Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised Chelsea's match is at midnight my time and United's is so late tomorrow, I doubt I'll watch it 🙈
But I've been ice skating so it isn't all bad. Here it's more like snow skating because there's snow everywhere, but still fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just realised Chelsea's match is at midnight my time and United's is so late tomorrow, I doubt I'll watch it 🙈
But I've been ice skating so it isn't all bad. Here it's more like snow skating because there's snow everywhere, but still fun.
Is it bad if I admit that I haven't missed them? Like...these last two weeks I've been quite happy without having to suffer them 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Dec is looking great 🥵 but he will miss the next match 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it bad if I admit that I haven't missed them? Like...these last two weeks I've been quite happy without having to suffer them 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Dec is looking great 🥵 but he will miss the next match 😢
No, that's being sane. I have missed them a lot because I'm a masochist 😂
And too loyal. A good thing in general but not always.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Little Nath is going in the bin until he bins off Beales, it’s official sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Little Nath is going in the bin until he bins off Beales, it’s official sorry
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BIN OFF BEALES!!! I really struggle to get my head around they see if him??? What does he bring to the friendship that is of value? Little Nath, Masey, i know you read here, we're going into the New Year, time to get rid of the dead wood i dont mean you Nath
DUMP IAN BEALE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BIN OFF BEALES!!! I really struggle to get my head around they see if him??? What does he bring to the friendship that is of value? Little Nath, Masey, i know you read here, we're going into the New Year, time to get rid of the dead wood i dont mean you Nath
DUMP IAN BEALE!!!
What did he do now? 🤦‍♀️

DUMP IAN BEALE!!!
Now look at what you’ve done

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.