Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly you think you know someone and then they say something like - I don’t mind Ian Beale 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i sit right by the pitch (i’m a city fan) and seen him close up on quite a few occasions.
Lucky girl, I don't know how you control yourself! I will be trying to jump on him 🤷‍♀️
Next time, after you have recovered, you can throw a paper at him with my number and @jflurker93 's. ❤

I don't care what anyone says...I love the hair! ❤
It's not that I don't like it, it's just that it needs to be a tiny bit shorter! The fluffiness is great, but the length makes it look a bit weird. And I'm scared to see where it's going!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't like the gelled hair, but in the video posted above It's looking really soft and fluffy, I just want to touch it and smell it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
has Mase put gel in his hair since the warm up? Fluffy Mase seems to have been replaced by gelled Mase 👀
Why Mase, why... stay real... stay fluffy...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.