Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
Some of my highlights :

@keylimepie gif gaffs :LOL:
The Billy G girl gang 🥰
Raya :LOL:
Anal Teasers :LOL:
@MensaBarbie1985 smack down 👊
The way we all banded together to shut down any talk of Little Nath being a clout chaser (there's more that brings us together then separates us) ❤
@irishgal2013 becoming famous 🌟
How much I'm rooting for IT Marc to pull it out the bag and be the man we all want him to be to @jflurker93 :love:
The universal hatred for Ian Beale (Apart from those will ill judgement or COVID symptoms) :mad:
The tattoo love/hate relationship 😬
@cherryshade123 being unique in every sense of the word! You have been an unusual ray of light in the darkness at times and I love you for it! 😘 (still can't believe you're in charge of children!)
Little Nath who will forever be 'the nephew' :LOL:

But mostly, a safe space where I can be my weird self without prejudice or judgement with like minded people. I remember being so scared to come out of the shadows and stop lurking and say hi, confident is not a word that people use to describe me outside of work, and its the same with my online profile, but i don't regret it for second and just wish i did it sooner, love you guys xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
I came here not even few days ago so i don't have to many highlights but I have to say even tho I'm here less than 3 days I already feel accepted by everyone, and i wont even talk about how funny and caring you guys are..😭💙

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some of my highlights :

@keylimepie gif gaffs :LOL:
The Billy G girl gang 🥰
Raya :LOL:
Anal Teasers :LOL:
@MensaBarbie1985 smack down 👊
The way we all banded together to shut down any talk of Little Nath being a clout chaser (there's more that brings us together then separates us) ❤
@irishgal2013 becoming famous 🌟
How much I'm rooting for IT Marc to pull it out the bag and be the man we all want him to be to @jflurker93 :love:
The universal hatred for Ian Beale (Apart from those will ill judgement or COVID symptoms) :mad:
The tattoo love/hate relationship 😬
@cherryshade123 being unique in every sense of the word! You have been an unusual ray of light in the darkness at times and I love you for it! 😘 (still can't believe you're in charge of children!)
Little Nath who will forever be 'the nephew' :LOL:

But mostly, a safe space where I can be my weird self without prejudice or judgement with like minded people. I remember being so scared to come out of the shadows and stop lurking and say hi, confident is not a word that people use to describe me outside of work, and its the same with my online profile, but i don't regret it for second and just wish i did it sooner, love you guys xx
I forgot @calmyourritas pickled onion moment in the middle of the GB shitstorm! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening! I’ve had a busy busy day! Driving home tomorrow so that will be fun 😭😭
My FBC highlight is of course meeting all of you wonderful people ❤ Honestly I’ve never laughed as much as I have lately with you guys!
A main highlight for me is probably the day Mason joined TikTok and we went WILD! And the day of the Norwich game when he was peak hat trick daddy!
How can I forget @keylimepie and her unfortunate gifs!
@jflurker93 & @MrsGrealish incredible fics
Even @cherryshade123 advent calendars were a key piece to FBC life!
I just love you all! ❤

Evening! I’ve had a busy busy day! Driving home tomorrow so that will be fun 😭😭
My FBC highlight is of course meeting all of you wonderful people ❤ Honestly I’ve never laughed as much as I have lately with you guys!
A main highlight for me is probably the day Mason joined TikTok and we went WILD! And the day of the Norwich game when he was peak hat trick daddy!
How can I forget @keylimepie and her unfortunate gifs!
@jflurker93 & @MrsGrealish incredible fics
Even @cherryshade123 advent calendars were a key piece to FBC life!
I just love you all! ❤
Also how can I forgot bumping into Tony and Debs in Newcastle!!!!

She winds me up so much. I probably think she’s the person I dislike the most from our “in the bin” people

• Heart
I think finding a group of fantastic people to talk (mostly) utter nonsense with has been my highlight! You guys are all so fab and are always here for a rant or rave! ❤ I honestly think I’d be lost with out you all! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
so today's dinner consisted of 4 choc chip brioche rolls, a sausage roll and a medium sized white chocolate snowman #winning

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also a dog update (as obviously you all really want to know 😜) the little tit started eating again within an hour of getting home 🤬🤬 obviously he was just wanting to escape family time too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.