Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible news girls and guy!
I’ve worked out how to make a secret folder on new phone for quicker access to those terrible images I inflict on you all at times of need 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are they so obsessed 🤷‍♀️ Just so weird… I hadn’t caught up on the GB chat either but glad you guys stuck up for yourselves!

I got home at 830 last night and decided to go to bed… I’ve been awake since 1130 sweating, shivering and generally feeling like death.LFT was negative but booked a PCR later just in case

@Smca53 are you still alive? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why are they so obsessed 🤷‍♀️ Just so weird… I hadn’t caught up on the GB chat either but glad you guys stuck up for yourselves!

I got home at 830 last night and decided to go to bed… I’ve been awake since 1130 sweating, shivering and generally feeling like death.LFT was negative but booked a PCR later just in case

@Smca53 are you still alive? 🙈
Sorry your feeling rubbish 🤞🏼PCR is negative, X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not quite sure how I volunteered myself for this but I'm doing a buffet tonight for more people than I'd like. I'm about to have an emergency trip to Morrisons.

In more important news, I'm in love with him. (I think I may have announced this once or twice.)

Screenshot_20211226-222824_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning all I’d just like to announce I had a dream I had a threesome with Bartosz and Damiano (the sexy Italian Eurovision rockstar) - yes I know a very random combination - but it did not disappoint.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Morning All! Had a weird dream in which I was married to Alex Telles, 😬 not too sure how to feel about that!
Dog seems to have made a miraculous recovery but I’ve used it as an in-law avoiding excuse and sent Mr R #2 to “pop by” on his own 🤣 might also be using it as a reason not to see the Godchildren tomorrow 🤣
Today will be spent at my parents eating, drinking and watching football! 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning all! Wishing you a lovely day. I’ve got to suffer more in law action for a little while today 😭😭
Weird dream last night. I dreamt I was sharing a pizza with Declan Rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all! Wishing you a lovely day. I’ve got to suffer more in law action for a little while today 😭😭
Weird dream last night. I dreamt I was sharing a pizza with Declan Rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a dream! I bet he's a right laugh

Hope you survive the in-laws.... without any murders 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all I’d just like to announce I had a dream I had a threesome with Bartosz and Damiano (the sexy Italian Eurovision rockstar) - yes I know a very random combination - but it did not disappoint.

That's another threesome I can get on board with.

Morning All! Had a weird dream in which I was married to Alex Telles, 😬 not too sure how to feel about that!
Dog seems to have made a miraculous recovery but I’ve used it as an in-law avoiding excuse and sent Mr R #2 to “pop by” on his own 🤣 might also be using it as a reason not to see the Godchildren tomorrow 🤣
Today will be spent at my parents eating, drinking and watching football! 🙌🏻
It could be way worse, he is one of the "good-looking" guys from our team. He is not that good at football but he can look pretty and can play the piano properly!
@jflurker93 dying at this guy photoshopping smiles onto your miserable in-laws 🤣🤣

View attachment 945307

It was literally just us two sat in a room eating a stuffed crust 🤣🤣 FYI Deccers ate pineapple on his pizza to cause some morning controversy 🤣🤣
Yep no, I was going to say I bet it was fun but if he is one of those pineapple on pizza people you can bet he would be eating it alone 🤢🤢🤢

Good luck with the in-laws!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was literally just us two sat in a room eating a stuffed crust 🤣🤣 FYI Deccers ate pineapple on his pizza to cause some morning controversy 🤣🤣
I love pineapple on pizza 👌🏼 Just had an Asda delivery and I need to cook but I’m not entirely sure what it was I was meant to be making 😂

@jflurker93 dying at this guy photoshopping smiles onto your miserable in-laws 🤣🤣

View attachment 945307
im still laughing at my masterpiece of my uncle from Christmas Day…

C10E4444-580B-480C-8D7C-36EE4D60915A.jpeg

37C99274-169A-4327-A340-D23B22178AEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.