Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Little Nath is going in the bin until he bins off Beales, it’s official sorry
EVERYONE NEEDS TO BIN OFF BEALES!!! I really struggle to get my head around they see if him??? What does he bring to the friendship that is of value? Little Nath, Masey, i know you read here, we're going into the New Year, time to get rid of the dead wood i dont mean you Nath
DUMP IAN BEALE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

QueenL

VIP Member
Wouldn’t have sex with JG ever! Nothing that he owns is coming anywhere near me
😂 😂 😂 You will catch up the STDs from Tink and I'll catch them from JG. Some will catch them from both! 🤷‍♀️

new year around the corner…. So a good time to reflect…. What’s been your FBC highlight of the year?
There have been many great moments, butternips and the manicured lawn, @keylimepie and all her gifs, @StephenTJackson and his Dickmas compilation. All the incredible writing from @jflurker93 @MrsGrealish and @nellyloz123 . The bus, the images used as reaction,the nicknames, and many more.
But the most important thing for me is finding a group of people that feel the way I do, where we can post about our footballing crushes without expecting any judgement (extreme cases excluded) or without anyone saying "you don’t understand football, you only watch it for the players" (As if I would watch willingly United for any player). And that as time passes has evolved to be a safe space for many topics (serious or not), not just how much we want Mase to shag us.
You are all amazing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart

MensaBarbie1985

Chatty Member
Also after the last few pics of scary families I thought I’d share with you one I’ve been sent today of uncle Mensa and the worlds naughtiest dog (uncle Mensa gets upset when we point out that he looks like Harold shipman 😂)

17DC51BF-69CA-4BCF-A281-2F4F09F384F6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
I don’t want to be this type of person but hmmm Mason liked Chloe’s sister’s pic 😂
we cool since he isn’t dating Chloe hahaah
Just cos he’s not with her does not mean he can’t still be mates with her siblings! If he wanted to be sneaky about it he’d have done it from his private account!
anyway moving on 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13