Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day at the in laws… “we’ll be eating at 4:30.” Still no sign of food

We’ve been sat at the table since 2pm… there are a million courses and it’s all weird! I’ve just escaped to the bathroom 🙈

edited to say we are sat in the “formal dining room” I’ve only been allowed to eat in here twice before 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Right football chat for a minute....

Captain America gets bullied off the ball too easily. I love him but he faffs about too much.
I've had a bet for Chels to win 3-0 and a Mason goal.
Thanks Reecy. Bet ruined. 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Class own goal that header 🤭🤣

seems like we rely on penalties for ourgoals now days.. worrying tbh

Reactions: 4
Has he gone for a blowout? Why does his hair look so Fluffy and voluminous

also the cameraman not showing their goal celebration 🤣🤣
This is the kind of volume I’ve spent thousands on professional blowdrys to achieve, and have always failed. Yet he’s just out here with his fluffy hair?! Outrageous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I come bearing Boxing Day gifts. I've not read it because these two do nothing for me but I know some of you are fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed Jamie Redknapp explaining why it was a great idea to sub out Pulisic. Only for the camera to switch to Pulisic warming up for the second half and Jamie having to be like “oh hang on” 😂 😂 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.