Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always want to slap Alonso when he doesn’t take the knee and he’s literally the only one on the pitch not doing it

Reactions: 9
has Mase put gel in his hair since the warm up? Fluffy Mase seems to have been replaced by gelled Mase 👀
Why Mase, why... stay real... stay fluffy...
I think he has!!! We are not here for this! No need for another Tink!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We don't know where the hair situation is going. But sometimes I feel like Mason doesn't know either 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think he does, nor do i think he's 100% comfortable with it or he wouldn't keep touching it.
I might be wrong but I think that and touching his face/beard is a general nervous type habit as he did the same with short hair

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Russian commentator saying that Kai is one of the most important players in the squad :love: he's not lying.
Timo didn't get any compliments...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That cameraman got sooo close to him.
Definitely looks like the hair is wet not gel.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Uh oh… I think I’m that friend 😂

nice little win for my boys today 👌🏼

keeping up the commitment to be drunk from now until new year… I’m at my goddaughters house (I’m so old) but have to go to mama Mensa’s on the way home and she’ll shout at me 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Right football chat for a minute....

Captain America gets bullied off the ball too easily. I love him but he faffs about too much.
I've had a bet for Chels to win 3-0 and a Mason goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.