Mason Mount #64 When we think about him we touch our s-elves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family arse discussing the several girls my brothers is, servicing.

They’re saying ew apparently she licks his bumhole and one of them likes being strangled.

If it makes you feel better, the topics under the discussion at dinner, where tit and childbirth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why am I so red? 😂
I just admitted to shagging my goddaughters karate teacher (she is 21 now). Traumatised for life
But I’m not as pissed as some 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I posted this earlier saying something had been edited out but now I’m not sure if it’s just something dodgy with the camera
Which may I add would be ironic given it’s a paid ad for a phone lmao 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which may I add would be ironic given it’s a paid ad for a phone lmao 😭
More like dodgy editing 😂 😂
Not much time to prepare the photos and that bloody chair got in the way 😂 or the person who edited them was still a bit tipsy from the Christmas drinks. Many options.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much time to prepare the photos and that bloody chair got in the way 😂 or the person who edited them was still a bit tipsy from the Christmas drinks. Many options.
I can’t decide which one of them could be arsed to edit 😅 @butterfingers are you working overtime on Christmas Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The family arse discussing the several girls my brothers is, servicing.

They’re saying ew apparently she licks his bumhole and one of them likes being strangled.

It’s only just occurred to me to ask… how do they know this information? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Not sure where these photos have come from

I posted this earlier saying something had been edited out but now I’m not sure if it’s just something dodgy with the camera
They have edited it out. You can see the reflection on the floor.
Screenshot_20211225-175321_Gallery.jpg

Not sure where these photos have come from
It is the older sister who lives in Oz. X

Reactions: 6
Tony been on the cocktails again 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I need to know is where I can buy this jacket. Or just check that there's nothing weird on the back before I buy it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.