Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bad. So bad. From about 21-25 and then last year I had a couple of bad months again but I blame that on going through a rough time so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Friday & Saturday nights most weekends at one point.
I’ve double dipped in one night.
Gone through whole groups of friends.

I’ve met parents the next day.
Grandparents the next day.
Kids walking in on us.
The toe / foot situation.
Belts around the neck with a stranger in a hotel (probably not very wise but thankfully he wasn’t Ted Bundy)
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.
Fumbles on a hotel balcony that got filmed so if I ever become an instahoe that would surface.
Used to meet a guy that wanted lifts home from City and he used to eat me out on the backseat a payment 😂😂 #UBER

Thankfully I have sorted my life out 🙈🙈
Explains why you write such epic filth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Update on my head - still banging.

If anyone needs me, I’m back in bed with dry bread, cheese slices and Pringles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve never really had a proper hoe phase (due to lack of confidence more than lack of hoe-ness) but I think I can feel one coming on :unsure: 🤣
Loving all the reminiscing this afternoon!

I had a 22 year old boyfriend when I was 16 (if Mason had a 16 year old girlfriend now, I would simply pass away) I thought I was the coolest person ever, he was an absolute prick but it took me 18 months to see it. (He has a kid now that they named my name & I still find it weird.)

then when I was 18 I worked at butlins for 6 months, had an absolute “tink phase” literally different people every night, people who would be on their holidays stay for a few days and then go home 🤦🏽‍♀️ numerous infections and antibiotics, couldn’t tell you who any of them were but there were so many 😳 I left after 6 months for the sake of my sanity and my life 😂

then met mr I a few months before my 19th birthday, moved in with him 3 weeks later. And here we are 🥰

I didn’t need the petrol money, and you can never have too many orgasms 🤷🏻‍♀️
Life motto right there

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I had a 22 year old boyfriend when I was 16 (if Mason had a 16 year old girlfriend now, I would simply pass away) I thought I was the coolest person ever, he was an absolute prick but it took me 18 months to see it. (He has a kid now that they named my name & I still find it weird.)

then when I was 18 I worked at butlins for 6 months, had an absolute “tink phase” literally different people every night, people who would be on their holidays stay for a few days and then go home 🤦🏽‍♀️ numerous infections and antibiotics, couldn’t tell you who any of them were but there were so many 😳 I left after 6 months for the sake of my sanity and my life 😂

then met mr I a few months before my 19th birthday, moved in with him 3 weeks later. And here we are 🥰

Life motto right there
On behalf of Benjamin James Chilwell I object to the wording “Tink phase” 😭 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was bad. So bad. From about 21-25 and then last year I had a couple of bad months again but I blame that on going through a rough time so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kids walking in on us.
Belts around the neck with a stranger in a hotel (probably not very wise but thankfully he wasn’t Ted Bundy)
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.
Fumbles on a hotel balcony that got filmed so if I ever become an instahoe that would surface.
Used to meet a guy that wanted lifts home from City and he used to eat me out on the backseat a payment 😂😂 #UBER

But look at it as experience for your excellent smut writing 😉

I’m so glad I was slutty before camera phones… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Life motto right there
I was far too drunk on Saturday and was chatting to these lads who were like 24. I mean I’m not surprised because I apparently only fancy minors. (I wouldn’t cheat on Phil don’t worry ok🤣 we’ll except for Mason) and I was stroking one of the guys hair as he had CURTAIN HAIR!!!
Then my friend sent me this and I am oblivious 🤣🤣🤣. Ps the curtain hair guy if neither of these 🤣🤣🤣
58C47CE3-4208-49BA-BF9F-9746A511D39D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was far too drunk on Saturday and was chatting to these lads who were like 24. I mean I’m not surprised because I apparently only fancy minors. (I wouldn’t cheat on Phil don’t worry ok🤣 we’ll except for Mason) and I was stroking one of the guys hair as he had CURTAIN HAIR!!!
Then my friend sent me this and I am oblivious 🤣🤣🤣. Ps the curtain hair guy if neither of these 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 910586
Lmao this is me too… I will talk to ANYONE when I’m drunk it’s a real problem

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha

Kids walking in on us.
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.

Excellent experience for the smut tho- my wildness only extends to mr Australia on the bar On holiday ( he ran the bar) goodness knows how I didn’t catch something 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

Giiiirl track that man down!!!

• Haha

MARRY HIM

• Haha
Reactions: 13

why haven’t you married him?!!!!

Lmao this is me too… I will talk to ANYONE when I’m drunk it’s a real problem

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah so imma need that number.......

• Haha
@SmoochL I think they've already arrived. They must have trained really early. This is the firm the England team squad use so I'm assuming (possibly wrong) that they also use them.

Screenshot_20211207-155912_Flightradar24.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I had one, when I think back I cringe massively! 😐 I then had two serious relationships then met Mr R, I remember having “the chat” and it was more than a bit awkward, so I shaved a few off to make it seem better 🤣

Genuinely think my fella hasn’t dared to ask me. When I found out his was only 5 I was like

• Haha
Staring at my new background for the foreseeable 😇

I’ve still not done my xmas tree either…
DDA8582C-B976-408D-B6FA-9551E257454A.jpeg

Genuinely think my fella hasn’t dared to ask me. When I found out his was only 5 I was like

I remember when I got with my boyfriend at 18 and I was on 5 and he was mortified at that even though it was the same amount as him 😂

He’d have a cardiac arrest now… I’ve genuinely lost count 🙈
It’s not over 100 I don’t think, that’s all I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.