Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve had a think… there’s quite a few of them to think about, I had a hoe phase okay ☺

7 years older is the biggest gap and 7 years younger too! I slept with a 19 year old when I was 26 😇 #pweirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I was 15 I was sleeping with a 17 year old 🙈 We lasted about 6 months, then from 16 - 17 I had a few ‘relationships’ with peers before meeting Mr Scuffed at 17 and he’s been the only man for me since (I’m 37) 🥰🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When I was 15 I was sleeping with a 17 year old 🙈 We lasted about 6 months, then from 16 - 17 I had a few ‘relationships’ with peers before meeting Mr Scuffed at 17 and he’s been the only man for me since (I’m 37) 🥰🤮
Mr K and I have been together since i was 18 (I’m also 37) and I had a few ‘relationships’ before that too but they were all a similar age to me, well I didn’t ask all of them but I assume so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr K and I have been together since i was 18 (I’m also 37) and I had a few ‘relationships’ before that too but they were all a similar age to me, well I didn’t ask all of them but I assume so 🤣
Aww so similar to me! To quote @Suder34 ‘quality not quantity’ 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly - although before meeting Mr K it was more quantity and a real lack of quality 🤣🤣🤣
To be honest at 15 I probably thought this was as good as it gets. Thankfully Mr Scuffed brought the quality 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.