Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums just crawled up the stairs because she can’t walk and now my dads throwing his guts up in the bathroom.

You wouldn’t think they’re 48 and 67 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Right, I’m knackered, bedtime for me. Although after all the weirdness I’m a bit scared to go to sleep! 🤣 Good luck with the nightmares everyone 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The teens every single day

I really think they have to take something to do certain edits, or ask for certain things on tumblr!

My mums just crawled up the stairs because she can’t walk and now my dads throwing his guts up in the bathroom.

I swear, living with your parents must be so entertaining! You must be laughing all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear, living with your parents must be so entertaining! You must be laughing all the time!
Sometimes it’s hard work.
They couldn’t get the key in the door so I had to let them in, then they were arguing about being pissed at the bottom of the stairs, trying to help each other up them.

Then my dad asked me to help and I said ‘no, I can’t get stressed’ 😂

Then when they finally got upstairs and my mum passed out on the bed, he was trying to tell me how pissed she was and how he’s okay (he’s definitely not he's bladdered) before he went to throw up 🙈

It’s like living with uni kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loooove the newest fic @jflurker93

I'm going to sleep, to try and✨ manifest✨ the fic while it's still fresh.🤣

Goodnight FBC! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Goodnight everyone. I for one won’t complain if Tony’s nips appear in my dream! 🥰🥰🥰 sweet dreams! Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes it’s hard work.
They couldn’t get the key in the door so I had to let them in, then they were arguing about being pissed at the bottom of the stairs, trying to help each other up them.

Then my dad asked me to help and I said ‘no, I can’t get stressed’ 😂

Then when they finally got upstairs and my mum passed out on the bed, he was trying to tell me how pissed she was and how he’s okay (he’s definitely not he's bladdered) before he went to throw up 🙈

It’s like living with uni kids!
Reminds me of that kids tv show “big kids” back in the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My Rubens not daft, whipped that blazer off at the first opportunity. He said no thanks. Not for me.

Who is dressing them? 🤮
Who agreed this deal with DSquared?
Phil looks like he’s wearing his dads blazer!

• Haha
My Rubens not daft, whipped that blazer off at the first opportunity. He said no thanks. Not for me.

Who is dressing them? 🤮
Who agreed this deal with DSquared?
Phil looks like he’s wearing his dads blazer!

I’m just lurking here cause I’m wide awake but Dias is UNREAL. Just looks so commanding 😍

Anyway normal service shall resume where I’ll pop onto the Chilly thread and spend my days refreshing the JG thread

Me too Rita !
Me three!

• Heart
I’m just lurking here cause I’m wide awake but Dias is UNREAL. Just looks so commanding 😍
Definitely commanding.
He’s aggressive but delicate.
He’s so big, tall and strong but he doesn’t look scary. He’d be dominant but also let you be too.
He’s everything I need. He’s surpassing Mason at the moment for me.

I love how more & more people are joining the Dias train! My captain 💙

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.