Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kepa is earning his wages tonight! You big sexy Spanish stunner 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have you had the seabrook ones? They’re good aswell! I put pickles on literally everything that and a jalapeño. I’m a catch Mase 😇
Mmmm yes I have they’ve got so much flavour! Get you a girl who loves pickles Mase ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That’s what everyone keeps saying! All I want is Pringles, cheese and pickled onions so 🤷‍♀️ not long til we find out!
I craved all that stuff with my first and she was a girl 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Well she still is a girl as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was -14 there yday and their fans are sitting with short sleeve football shirts on? Russians are hardcore! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was -14 there yday and their fans are sitting with short sleeve football shirts on? Russians are hardcore! 🤣
To be fair, they have a roof, don't they? It's probably not that cold 🤷‍♀️
I'm literally the complete opposite of Mason when it comes to body temperature 😂

• Haha
Saul is bloody useless isn’t he!?

Said no one ever!
Saw this documentary about footballers playing in La Liga, 6 dreams, and Saúl was in the first season.

At some point he was talking with Fernando Torres about getting sponsor deals and stuff like that. I can't remember the exact words but you could see the difference in mentality while Saúl was more worried about getting sponsors no matter what, Torres was telling him how playing well and scoring goals and/or assisting his teammates was more important and that if you play well the rest will come afterwards.
Think that says a lot about him 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
I'm going to use this moment to say...is it just me who finds Timo extra cute today? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.