Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of the hair BUT on that pre-match photo, it looks so shiny and soft. Mase, tell us which hair products you use :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chelsea are missing chilly. I’m not 100% on mason’s hair nothing will beat the flat hair for me

Reactions: 5
Not trying to do TT's job but I feel like this match needs more Kai.
Also, Saul wearing short sleeves is making me feel a little 🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Get Rom off.

I really don’t like him as a player, I feel like he doesn’t help anyone out just stands there waiting like a goosebury and then flails his arms around if he’s not given the ball 🙈

I wonder what Tuchel said 😵💫 Don’t even think i’d like to have been a fly on the wall!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Get Rom off.

I really don’t like him as a player, I feel like he doesn’t help anyone out just stands there waiting like a goosebury and then flails his arms around if he’s not given the ball 🙈

I wonder what Tuchel said 😵💫 Don’t even think i’d like to have been a fly on the wall!

I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of Lukaku like what does he bring to the team? Not goals that’s for sure 🤦🏼‍♀️

(please feel free to prove me wrong Rom)

Reactions: 4
I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of Lukaku like what does he bring to the team? Not goals that’s for sure 🤦🏼‍♀️

(please feel free to prove me wrong Rom)
I don’t understand either, and everytime he plays they play crap.

They played brilliantly when he was injured. Someone kick his shin or something 😂

How can anyone doubt this hair?! Look at him 🥰🥵🌊
yes but this is unstyled… when it’s slicked to the side no no no

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I don't actually trust little Nath (sorry @keylimepie ) just hoping he didn't get any horrendous outfits.

There is no way he is younger than me!!!!
i agreed re the clothing, but I think he looks so pretty in his grey trackies 😍
And how the F Big Hands Barkley is younger than me?!?!

• Heart
I know he hasn't had a great season but the Big Rom slander hurts me :cry: it's like going back to when he played for United 🙈🙈
I love you, Rom!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve reached a new low. Mr Rita has just walked in on me shovelling pickled onions straight out the jar into my fat gin 🤷‍♀️

edit - I mean gob. I wish I had a gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i agreed re the clothing, but I think he looks so pretty in his grey trackies 😍
And how the F Big Hands Barkley is younger than me?!?!
I struggle to believe he’s younger than me 🤣🤣🤣 And I’m really old 😩😩😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.