Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can't believe they couldn't last 5 minutes of play without letting the Zenit do the third, mason don't be sad you're a very cute noodle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not Bayern. Please not Bayern. But also...I'd love to go see them in Munich so maybe Bayern? Conflicted!
Omg as they say in my country try to avoid to face some of the big teams but RUN AWAY FROM BAYERN MUNICH😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not Bayern. Please not Bayern. But also...I'd love to go see them in Munich so maybe Bayern? Conflicted!
If they draw them, we are hunting you down!! Unless you invite all of us to Germany

How do you feel about the match tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they draw them, we are hunting you down!! Unless you invite all of us to Germany

How do you feel about the match tonight?
Tommy T and I can take you on a tour of the beautiful city of Munich ❤

I'm loving it tonight. No suffering at all and we get to see some players I love on the pitch again!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’ll let him go that easy… she’s put a lot of work in, he’s just started to walk nicely on his lead without pulling 🤣🤣🤣
He still pisses on the floor when she shouts at him though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.