Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t understand the purpose of Lukaku like what does he bring to the team? Not goals that’s for sure 🤦🏼‍♀️

(please feel free to prove me wrong Rom)
Thank you for proving me wrong big lad 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve reached a new low. Mr Rita has just walked in on me shovelling pickled onions straight out the jar into my fat gin 🤷‍♀️

edit - I mean gob. I wish I had a gin.
God I love a pickled onion. Straight out the jar is the only way to eat them!!! 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Big Rom dedicating that goal to the only person who believes in him...me ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I love a pickled onion. Straight out the jar is the only way to eat them!!! 👏🏼
Also Walkers pickled onion crisps in the green bag 🤤🤤 if my fellow pickled onion lovers have never had them then wtf you doing with your life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just spent the last 3 hours choosing photos for my desk calendar. 🥰 You've inspired me with your creations.

Observations because everyone cares no one cares what I think: 🤣
This match is a tit show. Half the team seem to be playing out of position. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Barkley Big Hands has the same effect on me as Rat Boy Madders. 🤢
Mason looks 🥵🥵 I'm being patient with the hair, it is a work in progress.
How Saul has got another game I'll never know.
I've also called Winston, Mason today. He had a bit of a strop on our walk to which my response was 'Why you looking at me like that Mason?'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also Walkers pickled onion crisps in the green bag 🤤🤤 if my fellow pickled onion lovers have never had them then wtf you doing with your life!!
These are the MVP of the crisp game! I love pickled onions. Love them. I ate gherkins by the jar during my pregnancy 😋😋

• Heart
Someone told Lukaku that Mase's crazy devoted fans were criticising him and decided to score.

I won't accept any other explanation!!!

• Haha
These are the MVP of the crisp game! I love pickled onions. Love them. I ate gherkins by the jar during my pregnancy 😋😋
Not pregnant and haven’t been pregnant… yet, hopefully one day! But this me!!! I’m obsessed 😍😍 as soon as the pickled onions get cracked open at the family buffet I’m pushing everyone out the way, even my granny 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Not pregnant and haven’t been pregnant… yet, hopefully one day! But this me!!! I’m obsessed 😍😍 as soon as the pickled onions get cracked open at the family buffet I’m pushing everyone out the way, even my granny 👀😂
Mason babe I am single so if you fancy starting a family then hit me up 😘😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.