Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jdub

Chatty Member
In other news, I've recruited one of my boys as a Chelsea fan. Caught him watching replays on the iPad 😉 so now, I have an excuse for watching games....we are "bonding" 🤣. I'll just have to keep the moans to a minimum and pretend like I don't know who any of them are 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SmoochL

Chatty Member
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

View attachment 910879
fetchimage.jpeg
j

• Haha

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Loving all the reminiscing this afternoon!

I had a 22 year old boyfriend when I was 16 (if Mason had a 16 year old girlfriend now, I would simply pass away) I thought I was the coolest person ever, he was an absolute prick but it took me 18 months to see it. (He has a kid now that they named my name & I still find it weird.)

then when I was 18 I worked at butlins for 6 months, had an absolute “tink phase” literally different people every night, people who would be on their holidays stay for a few days and then go home 🤦🏽‍♀️ numerous infections and antibiotics, couldn’t tell you who any of them were but there were so many 😳 I left after 6 months for the sake of my sanity and my life 😂

then met mr I a few months before my 19th birthday, moved in with him 3 weeks later. And here we are 🥰

Life motto right there
I was far too drunk on Saturday and was chatting to these lads who were like 24. I mean I’m not surprised because I apparently only fancy minors. (I wouldn’t cheat on Phil don’t worry ok🤣 we’ll except for Mason) and I was stroking one of the guys hair as he had CURTAIN HAIR!!!
Then my friend sent me this and I am oblivious 🤣🤣🤣. Ps the curtain hair guy if neither of these 🤣🤣🤣
58C47CE3-4208-49BA-BF9F-9746A511D39D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
Wonder what daddy’s body count is? Benjamin’s has to be in the 100’s surely?
Benjamin lost count a while ago. I remember seeing a tiktok that said if you shag two people with the same name they cancel each other out. I suspect Chilly subscribes to that way of thinking

I like to think Daddy is still on 1 but I know better 😂 😂

• Haha

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Poor Lil Nath… 🥺🤣 They can say what they like about that other twat though 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody Ian Beale! I remembered last night that we’d met the real Ian Beale a couple of years ago at a wanky food festival where he was trying to sell his overpriced Gin. He didn’t like being called Ian Beale and was super grumpy at one of my friends who was only calling him that - he eventually agreed to a photo if they bought the gin 🙄 which they did 😂
Cropped out photo, coz you know gotta have receipts 🤣
38CDC159-39AD-44E7-A748-1F2CED835EE0.jpeg

• Haha

keylimepie

VIP Member
Nope I’m 29 in feb, although I am already looking at venues for my 30th 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess I’ve got an extra 12 months before I need to order my zimmerframe and adult nappies
I’ll be 35 in January and I’m well and truly in retirement complex territory

Apparently I’m ‘unapproachable and intimidating’ whatever the f@*k that means. Oh and ‘emotionally unavailable’ according to my mother-in-law. Takes one to know one, love 😉
Tell your mother in law to get fucked 🤣🤣🤣 I love you scuffed!!!

Here you go @calmyourritas ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

jflurker93

VIP Member
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha