Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chani10

VIP Member
I got distracted. What was I looking for?

Also, I love that he has more couple photos with Jule on ig than with Sophia 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

calmyourritas

VIP Member
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?
I dated and slept with a 32 year old when I was 22… I enjoyed myself… I thought it was fine, unfortunately my mother and also the mother of his child did not.

He was also my best friend at the time’s brother but that’s a whole other story.

• Wow
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Yeah I’ve had a think… there’s quite a few of them to think about, I had a hoe phase okay ☺

7 years older is the biggest gap and 7 years younger too! I slept with a 19 year old when I was 26 😇 #pweirdo
I’ve never really had a proper hoe phase (due to lack of confidence more than lack of hoe-ness) but I think I can feel one coming on :unsure: 🤣

• Haha
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.
Giiiirl track that man down!!!

• Haha
Happy wet Wednesday btw all 🥰 hope you’re all ok. Hope poor noodly mase survives the cold temperatures…. He’s not built for below zero!! Poor lad was wearing his puffer coat and gloves in august!

• Heart
  • Haha

Eden246

VIP Member
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?
Mr E is actually my toy boy (only one year younger, not nine) and the only sausage I’ve ever sampled! What a thrilling little life Eden leads 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I've gone with Big T's personality in Mason’s body because unless he's going to wife me, it's only his body that I'm interested in 😈

• Haha
  • Wow

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 17.48.22.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

jflurker93

VIP Member
Staring at my new background for the foreseeable 😇

I’ve still not done my xmas tree either…
DDA8582C-B976-408D-B6FA-9551E257454A.jpeg

Genuinely think my fella hasn’t dared to ask me. When I found out his was only 5 I was like

I remember when I got with my boyfriend at 18 and I was on 5 and he was mortified at that even though it was the same amount as him 😂

He’d have a cardiac arrest now… I’ve genuinely lost count 🙈
It’s not over 100 I don’t think, that’s all I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Chani10

VIP Member
Will this new thread stop the madness? TBD.
Thanks for the recap @jflurker93 but you almost gave me a heart attack at the mention of G*ggs. It was Neville 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13