Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
Morning!
After looking at the new tattoo longer than I can admit, I've found another mistake.
The bits I've circled are edges of the trophy but the dragon has curled round the front of the trophy at this point so you shouldn't be able to see it.
I still love it but now this is getting on my nerves. I might DM him. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211208-084638_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

nellyloz123

VIP Member
I’ve got a meeting with occupational health this after noon to go through my many health ailments. I hope they declare me as unfit for work so I can become a full time tattler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Update on my head - still banging.

If anyone needs me, I’m back in bed with dry bread, cheese slices and Pringles.

• Heart
  • Sad

Smca53

VIP Member
I was just coming here to say I need to stop betting on Chelsea to win because it makes them lose, and then Timbo scored the third! So if Zenit now get an equaliser I’m SORRY I THINK ITS MY FAULT

Oh fuck why did I say that

I HATE MYSELF

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’ve joined in and changed my photo to a snowy one too 🥰

Also I’ve just called Winston, Mason in the pub 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

kria

VIP Member
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

View attachment 910879
You’ve outdone yourself, you disgusting weirdo… 🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Good evening and goodnight all. I'm ready for Wet Wednesday

I definitely didn't slow the video down to take a screenshot of his topless body. 🤔

Screenshot_20211207-230932_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.
Yeah so imma need that number.......

• Haha