Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
8AEB5C81-A92E-46C8-8C4C-CAA082FF9A04.jpeg

I can’t not share the full image it would be selfish of me! I imagine this is how he would walk around the Xmas markets when he takes us all on dates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Rodney2208

VIP Member
Morning Gang!
I had the most weirdest dream, I seemed to have gone back in time 5 years and was travelling round India (a trip I did with Mr R😂) and I knew exactly where we were but I was there with Mase, Chilly, Dec and Madders 🤢 I can’t remember the exact ins and outs but there was traditional dancing and I seemed to be having a secret thing with Chilly, Dec and Mase 🤣 Lauren then turned up with some bitchy friends on a TukTuk and started complaining that it was too hot and her eyebrows were melting off 🥴 Dec told her to stop being a pain and Madders took her side and they fucked off together.. then I woke up 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

keylimepie

VIP Member
Just a quick message from @Geraldine.20.jobs
She been under the weather again with her chest so is taking some time to recover on another set of antibiotics!
She sends her love to you all and hopes to be back soon ❤❤❤
Love you Gezza

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
When I was 15 I was sleeping with a 17 year old 🙈 We lasted about 6 months, then from 16 - 17 I had a few ‘relationships’ with peers before meeting Mr Scuffed at 17 and he’s been the only man for me since (I’m 37) 🥰🤮

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I was bad. So bad. From about 21-25 and then last year I had a couple of bad months again but I blame that on going through a rough time so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Friday & Saturday nights most weekends at one point.
I’ve double dipped in one night.
Gone through whole groups of friends.

I’ve met parents the next day.
Grandparents the next day.
Kids walking in on us.
The toe / foot situation.
Belts around the neck with a stranger in a hotel (probably not very wise but thankfully he wasn’t Ted Bundy)
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.
Fumbles on a hotel balcony that got filmed so if I ever become an instahoe that would surface.
Used to meet a guy that wanted lifts home from City and he used to eat me out on the backseat a payment 😂😂 #UBER

Thankfully I have sorted my life out 🙈🙈
Explains why you write such epic filth!!

• Haha
  • Heart