Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Well… not sure I’d like to be on the receiving end of Tuchel’s anger in the changing rooms during half time

(or would I 🥵)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

kria

VIP Member
Do you think anyone has actually been honest and said it to him or do you think he’s surrounded by too many people that blow smoke you his arse that no one has been honest? I hope he has some genuine people around him or that’s a very lonely life 😔
I think he’s really lucky that he seems to have a really loving family who he’s really close to and he’s got good genuine friends like Nath and Dec for example. There’s obviously going to be lots of dickheads hanging around when you’re in that position but I do think he’s one of the lucky ones.

• Heart

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Just posting this for the good old days. Mason must get his recycling of outfits from wor Tone
FE1EFB6F-F8DA-4FCF-8E49-4A4BEFDC0004.jpeg

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Morning you gorgeous bunch.

I'm relieved a didn't dream last night following the various topics discussed.
I did wake up thinking why am I not wrapped up in bed with Mason. 😢

Have a lovely Tuesday. We could get some training/travel content today. 🤞

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

View attachment 910879
1B9F2EA2-4CA0-4CC1-87B1-E1B5F1C1DA92.jpeg

not to encourage this… whatever this is, but you missed the opportunity to put ‘sauce it yourself’

• Haha

Scuffed

VIP Member
“When they absolutely had to” this is even more reason to love you Scuffed 🤣 🤣 🤣 Brilliant
Apparently I’m ‘unapproachable and intimidating’ whatever the f@*k that means. Oh and ‘emotionally unavailable’ according to my mother-in-law. Takes one to know one, love 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha

kria

VIP Member
Morning all! Happy Tuesday! Hope we’ve all recovered from whatever that was last night. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Have a great day everyone. 😘

This gif has no relevance, he’s just pretty…🥰

1638869216286.gif

• Heart