Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, angry Kyle got me 🥵🌊 but now he misses the next game 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WELL I’ve finally had my lips refilled so daddy come my way x
(Ideally in 5-7 business days when the swelling has gone and I have a full range of lip motion for activities but beggars can’t be choosers)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we being trolled?

I love that song and she has just killed it for me....
With maturity comes the ability to understand the words and sentiments of that song and the sense to know that you're not meant to be that happy when you sing/hear/feel those words....:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love that song and she has just killed it for me....
With maturity comes the ability to understand the words and sentiments of that song and the sense to know that you're not meant to be that happy when you sing/hear/feel those words....:cry:
She has a good voice but she over sings everything 😭😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.