Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've turned Tangled off. Lewis dressed up as the Prince has turned me right off. The Lewis and Tony pictures have made me dryer than the Sahara. 🤣

I need to go find some Mason hotness.

This GIF is a bit extreme for this situation but made me almost spit my cuppa out when I was searching for the right one. I'm going to use this a lot.

@laylavd marry me?

This is what I imagine hes saying to me when I see it anyway.
It’s also my fave look on him (daddy cut/kitty tickler) 😻

6D277CDD-024A-4ABB-885B-23921D12DAD5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Got all your secret Santa presents sorted
Ummm… what is it? 😂

also I’ve been asked for a drink on Friday when I go to London… but I’m with mama Mensa and she hates me already after key gate so not sure I can get away with abandoning her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw this earlier and I was like he really is a cocky little tit!! 🤣😂 but he knows What he’s doing - you can’t convince me otherwise!
1000% he knows what he’s doing. And he knows exactly the effect it has on us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some strong genes in Debs side, sometimes you can really see the similarities between Mason and Lewis!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if we actually did secret Santa 😂 the absolute filth that would surface!!
I have mental scars from a previous firms secret santa. It was basically who could find the most disturbing thing in a sex shop.

I'm fairly difficult to make blush but this was a whole other level. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have mental scars from a previous firms secret santa. It was basically who could find the most disturbing thing in a sex shop.

I'm fairly difficult to make blush but this was a whole other level. 😳
What did you get? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did you get? 🤣🤣🤣
I've blocked most of it out but I remember one of the presents (not mine) was a black leather full head gi mp mask. It is probably still in the cupboard where someone put it in the office. Anal beads were always popular. 🤣

Edit: I've had to put a space in gi mp because tattle was changing it to gif.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.