Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't share from my secure folder unless I take it back out so I went to Tiktok for hotness. I'll never get over the boxing night. Or this interview after his hat-trick. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've blocked most of it out but I remember one of the presents (not mine) was a black leather full head gif mask. It is probably still in the cupboard where someone put it in the office. Anal beads were always popular. 🤣
@PunkRocker wishing she worked there 🤣

I can't share from my secure folder unless I take it back out so I went to Tiktok for hotness. I'll never get over the boxing night. Or this interview after his hat-trick. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

They’re definitely two of my favourites 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
same wifi for weeks .. 🥺 missing all the 🥵 and the 💦
@nellyloz123 too
So if you go
Settings/your name/ icloud/ Private relay/ private relay turned on
Settings/Wifi/ click the little i next to the wifi/ make sure icloud private relay is not selected
You need to do this for every Wifi network you use, i.e. if you go to someone else's house and connect to their wifi, you need to follow the same steps

when not on wifi and using 4g/data roaming
settings/mobile data/ mobile data options/ make sure icloud private relay is not selected

if this doesn't work then i really don't know, sorry, I only found this out by accident :(
Can't wait for the next update then hopefully this wont be an issue anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Anything boxing night related needs to come with a
14F46C80-50BE-41D7-8AA8-1D9AB5EBE6FC.jpeg

I’ll never get over that smirk and the chewing gum. I need help 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
@nellyloz123 too
So if you go
Settings/Wifi/ click the little i next to the wifi/ make sure icloud private relay is not selected
You need to do this for every Wifi network you use, i.e. if you go to someone else's house and connect to their wifi, you need to follow the same steps

settings/mobile data/ mobile data options/ make sure icloud private relay is not selected

if this doesn't work then i really don't know, sorry, I only found this out by accident :(
Thank you so much! I’ve screenshot this incase it doesn’t work! Just going back to see if it works xxx

@nellyloz123 too
So if you go

It works thank you so much!!

Boxing Mason is probably my favourite Mason so far 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@nellyloz123 too
So if you go

Thank you 🙏🙏 I’ll try again .. but I’m afraid I’ll have to wait for the next update

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, just popped up to say hi, also to help those who can’t see the tiktoks. If it doesn’t work what was podzeThese settings solved my problem!
F5A8B96E-2BF2-4EE7-9767-723030EB9BD4.jpeg
Hope it helps, an FBC International!💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, it's clearly not me. If it was me, it'd be Mason going to the hospital to claim the baby is his and Kai being all wtf? 😂 you got it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t tattle on the laptop often but whilst i’m doing the recap this has just come up and omg it’s even better enlarged I’m tempted to kiss my laptop screen 🥵

436B4C36-49CC-4EBC-B34B-E3BA10F2B3C8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.