Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can he pick me up by my head like that?

Also, the grabbing of socks 🥵 @QueenL

This! This is what I need today!!
And.... I like a guy that can move me around!! Rúben call me 💋💋

Have all of you been drinking this morning?? Eating something you shouldn't? How in the hell you like that Johnny Bravo hair!!

Happy Monday guys!
I have to say for a Monday it’s not going too bad!
I finish early today as I get to go in and see my new house for the first time 😍😍🏡
Hope everyone’s having a fab day xx
So happy for you!! Hope everything goes as planned! ❤

Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈

I have to admit that this time it didn't push me to try and drink bleach but.....I don't like Henderson at all. Will have to re-read like the rest!

And this is something I didn't need. Wrote about the bleach too early!

Now I want to watch Tangled (called Enredados in Spain; at least this time it was only a literal translation, the translation of titles used to be total nonsense) but I can't 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear… lucky Mase and y/n got their shoes back ok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not hot for this. 😫

I couldn't bring myself to buy anything Malteser related. Got peanut M&Ms instead and now I'm watching Tangled.

I've also got Winston this week so let's see how many times I call him Mason. He is currently snoring like an old man, hopefully that isn't something they have in common.
Mason would never.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with all the 🐌love here today

I’ve just ripped half my thumb nail off righ low in the actual bed of the nail🤢 trying to do a salvage job with a bit of tea bag And builder gel! - it better work or I’ll have to chop them all short 💅🏼😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve just spent about 10 mins watching this over and over… 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This! This is what I need today!!
And.... I like a guy that can move me around!! Rúben call me 💋💋

Have all of you been drinking this morning?? Eating something you shouldn't? How in the hell you like that Johnny Bravo hair!!

So happy for you!! Hope everything goes as planned! ❤

I have to admit that this time it didn't push me to try and drink bleach but.....I don't like Henderson at all. Will have to re-read like the rest!

And this is something I didn't need. Wrote about the bleach too early!

Now I want to watch Tangled (called Enredados in Spain; at least this time it was only a literal translation, the translation of titles used to be total nonsense) but I can't 😭😭
Thanks lovely but I’m so annoyed

10 mins it’s before I was due to leave work Phil calls the developer to see where we go to be told the site manager cancelled the meeting an hour after it was put in the diary (last Thursday) and nobody bothered to contact us to say why or rearrange
Apparently the front has been dug up for plumbing and it’s too dangerous to get into the property… like wtf so they’ve said it’ll be Friday we can get in but that’s a week before we’re due to complete so there’s absolutely no point 🤣🤣

I was stressed and cried so I’m going to have a big massive pizza for tea to try and cheer myself up 😢😢

I’ve just looked to see if it’s on Netflix or sky on demand too! 😂
Bumblebee I need you the Tik Toks have gone funny again and I can’t remember what to do. I’ll screenshot it this time 🤣🤣🤣❤❤

Why am I slowly becoming more attracted to Tone 🥵🥵🥵 where did you find this?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.