Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so you know, this thread is the reason why my nephew, my niece and I are watching Tangled later at my grandma's 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Monday guys!
I have to say for a Monday it’s not going too bad!
I finish early today as I get to go in and see my new house for the first time 😍😍🏡
Hope everyone’s having a fab day xx
Hope it all goes ok! How exciting 🥰 that was me 3 months ago! So exciting going in for the first time! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can get on board with the Flynn Rider hair do all day, every day 😍 I love Tangled!

Also, my brother is back pissing about with the house and making a racket.

E22CA484-3613-4BDE-A574-2815B959BEC3.jpeg

He keeps trying to talk to me through the window and I’m just like… yeah nice one Ant, really cool, can I get back to writing now?

13D4CF29-9A54-475D-A2AB-9C1552D9D90C.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 01.48.36.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now I just want to sit and watch Disney movies for the rest of the afternoon 🤦🏻‍♀️🍿 My favourite is Aladdin - Jafar is my favourite Disney character ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, I’m home from work… read the latest smut @jflurker93 thank you 👏🏻 And just thought I would seize the opportunity while home alone to watch some old favourites. The match attax video though 🥵
AD834371-16B5-4F5C-907C-C5738AB1C8A5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I just want to sit and watch Disney movies for the rest of the afternoon 🤦🏻‍♀️🍿 My favourite is Aladdin - Jafar is my favourite Disney character ever!!
I love Aladdin too!

So at work one of the logins to the system I use is my first initial and part of my surname and when you say it out loud it sounds like Jafar… so everyone at work calls me that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning FBC, hope you all have a good day! Here is Day 5- it's a bit different to the others but I had a sex dream about him so thought i'd write it down. Don't worry though-tomorrow will be back to normal!! Btw I am taking requests if there are any players you want me to include 🥵😈
View attachment 908433
I will applaud you on this as it hasn't made me want to gouge my eyes out or throw up my dinner 😂
But let me be clear, I wasn't imagining Hendo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You guys are such influencers 🥰

04F8FA42-4585-43B9-9A30-87ED1CFD90FC.jpeg

I’m not keen on Hendo either so I’m going to bypass today’s calendar… again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.