Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next poll needs to be what are we getting mase for Christmas from the FBC….
Suggestions welcome
Blozzers for sure 👌🏼And he deffo wants an FBC calendar of all of us like we want one of him. Except he wouldn’t moan like a little witch like we did when we realised who we had on our birthday month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chilly big Willy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bet him and dec had some kind of bet on who was gonna score between them… thats why he’s so smug and dec just shakes his head
don’t set me off with the chilly Willy I’m too old for him remember 😂 don’t even know why I asked given the David Haye incident and being 5’1” 😂

saying that we did once meet Dion Dublin in a bar and I’ve heard it was literally down to his knees 😂. I didn’t ask of course but mama Mensa did question ‘are you Dion Dublin?’ Literally just after his mate handed him a pint and said there you go Dion🙈 she did try and chat up Robbie Keane the same night!

apologies for talking absolute and utter shite… I’ve realised I’m still drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
mama Mensa often tells the story about getting through to judges houses on the X factor… or being a world famous psychiatrist that never happened

On a more general note can someone send me masons nose to sit on please? I mean bonus points if the rest of him can come too

I pointed out about Dias being single but apparently I’m ‘too old’ for any footballer these days 🙄

as an aside… who do we think has got the biggest dick in the premier league? I’d be interested to here @StephenTJackson thoughts on this one!
Ben might have the biggest d but we cant be sure without seeing it😬😬😬

• Haha
Blozzers for sure 👌🏼And he deffo wants an FBC calendar of all of us like we want one of him. Except he wouldn’t moan like a little witch like we did when we realised who we had on our birthday month 😂
Because we are doing a group photo for January, so there's no room for complaining 🤗 You're welcome, Mase.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ben might have the biggest d but we cant be sure without seeing it😬😬😬
do you think he’d show me if I asked him? He shows it to everyone else and I’d be sure to compliment his bathroom interior design even though it looks tit

To be fair I’ve forgotten what to do anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do you think he’d show me if I asked him? He shows it to everyone else and I’d be sure to compliment his bathroom interior design even though it looks tit

To be fair I’ve forgotten what to do anyway 😂
I feel like he is comfortable with showing it or maybe he is proud of how big it is😂 i feel like a primitive woman archetype getting excited for the big willy of chilly but arent men the most primitive creatures so anyway😂 his interior design is really bad😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please could the FBC hit squad come and take out Gerard.
He has just told me that recently he’s noticed that I’m getting fat 🥺😔😔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t mean to pry but are you happy with him? He sounds truly horrible and you deserve so much better ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have nothing to say apart from he is a colossal prick and as Gina said you don’t deserve to be spoken to like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.