Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could the FBC hit squad come and take out Gerard.
He has just told me that recently he’s noticed that I’m getting fat 🥺😔😔
please keep Gerard in the bin and take away his french stick! He does not deserve to eat

on a serious note I hope you’re ok lovely… not my place to say of course but things do not sound good. I’ve spent most of my life observing or participating in controlling relationships. Sending you all the love in the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This witch has a deathwish, doesn’t he?
Gerard, I'm in a lot of pain because of period cramps, don't push your luck 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t mean to pry but are you happy with him? He sounds truly horrible and you deserve so much better ❤ xx
No not at all. It’s hard because there are kids involved and stuff but thank you and I’ll stop moaning now 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Next poll needs to be what are we getting mase for Christmas from the FBC….
Suggestions welcome

As his number 1 fan club I want to know what he’s getting us?! I don’t mean to complain Mase but you still haven’t put your shark teeth up for bidding yet, you selfish bugger!

On a serious note it must be hard as hell to shop for these footballers - they could buy anything they want 🙈 Poor WAGs such a hard life 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No not at all. It’s hard because there are kids involved and stuff but thank you and I’ll stop moaning now
Don't you dare to listen to him!! He is an idiot and should be ashamed of himself for treating you the way he does. And don't stop complaining, we are here for you and if this makes you feel a tiny bit better do it, every single time. We will always have your back. Hope the situation gets better soon.
Sending you lots of love ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know none of us “know” each other but you know you can vent here xx
second this! Vent to us any time you like!

again probably way overstepping the mark but I’m a product of a couple who stayed together for the kids and it was the worst thing they could possible have done

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't you dare to listen to him!! He is an idiot and should be ashamed of himself for treating you the way he does. And don't stop complaining, we are here for you and if this makes you feel a tiny bit better do it, every single time. We will always have your back. Hope the situation gets better soon.
Sending you lots of love ❤ ❤
💯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know none of us “know” each other but you know you can vent here xx
Thank you Suder. I’m aware though that people are here and they don’t want to know my personal stuff and I don’t want people to look and eyeroll my posts. It’s supposed to be banter and fun after all ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you Suder. I’m aware though that people are here and they don’t want to know my personal stuff and I don’t want people to look and eyeroll my posts. It’s supposed to be banter and fun after all ❤❤❤
Just know you are loved here and you know where to find us when you need us 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is but it’s also a safe place for anyone to vent about anything with no judgement. Like Suder said we don’t “know” each other but I speak to you’s more than I speak to my own friends/family so always want the best for all of yous and to know yous are happy ❤❤❤ You don’t deserve any of this xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It is but it’s also a safe place for anyone to vent about anything with no judgement. Like Suder said we don’t “know” each other but I speak to you’s more than I speak to my own friends/family so always want the best for all of yous and to know yous are happy ❤❤❤ You don’t deserve any of this xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.