Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Baby looks like he needs a cuddle….I’m lovin the hair though! But at the same time Makes me worry why he is growing it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think what I did was:
Settings/ click on your name/ iCloud/ private relay/ turn private relay on
Then
Settings/ WiFi/ press the little i by your WiFi network/ turn off iCloud private relay
To see TikTok’s when out and about on 4G
Settings/ mobile data/ mobile data options/ turn off iCloud private relay

think that should work. Private relay is turned on whether you accept it if not so need to deselect from the networks you use. The update means that you now have to keep saying yes to download content on your emails too, which is annoying 🙄
Yay it worked thank you so much!!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ok @Smca53 i couldn't resist and had to go read the tumblr fic about mase and ben and i have to say i'm truly concerned about the teen's mental sanity. how on earth do they even think of those scenarios let alone fantasise about them 😂😭

• Haha

Hope you don’t feel too bad in the morning!💙
Can’t decide if your prayers have actually worked and I’ve managed to avoid a horrible hangover (just a bad stomach) OR I’m still drunk and the worst is yet to come!

Not helped by the fact my other half has sleep apnea so a bad snorer at the best of times. But he was trashed last night so I’ve been serenaded all night with a symphony of snores and gross breathing 🤢. So I’ve had about 3 hours sleep.

Gonna stay in bed as long as possible until I have to leave for the boyfriend’s grandad’s 70th later!

United supporters: I hope our team are kind to us today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do these blokes with big willys keep turning up on my FYP? My algorithm loves me as I have never seen voldermort or tallia appear💃This guy is definitely a shower before a grower😍I hope he's over 21.😬
Is it just me who finds these really cringey? 🙈 unless Mason did it obviously! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.