Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woken up from a nap and I am bleeping fuming at Gerard the INCONSIDERATE hole
I’ll put it into a little bit of context. Last night I knocked him back and he called me a witch and that “wives should keep their husbands happy” this is his way of lashing out because his ego got hurt.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
No not at all. It’s hard because there are kids involved and stuff but thank you and I’ll stop moaning now 🤣
Don’t stop moaning talking to us, we’re always here ❤
It makes me so sad to hear how you are treated though, you deserve a thousand times better 😔😔 Please put Gerard in the bin and never let him out.

again probably way overstepping the mark but I’m a product of a couple who stayed together for the kids and it was the worst thing they could possible have done
I second this Mensa.

None of us want to over step the mark and everyone wants to do right by their children but if you’re not happy KLP you need to put yourself first.
Happy mummy means happy children and two separate happy homes are better than one unhappy one ❤

I hope you’re okay! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ll put it into a little bit of context. Last night I knocked him back and he called me a witch and that “wives should keep their husbands happy” this is his way of lashing out because his ego got hurt.
He makes me feel physically sick and gives me anger issues 😡. Love you so much ❤ I wish I could save you. I’ll have to send Phil down so he can show him how a woman should be treated. I know he can’t open a tin with a tin opener but he has some good uses

He just keeps getting better 😍

My hungover self can’t take this today 🥵🌊

• Heart
@keylimepie , so sorry you are going through this, no one deserves to be treated that way. You have us here to talk If you want to and I hope you have support from family and friends on "the outside" too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He makes me feel physically sick and gives me anger issues 😡. Love you so much ❤ I wish I could save you. I’ll have to send Phil down so he can show him how a woman should be treated. I know he can’t open a tin with a tin opener but he has some good uses

My hungover self can’t take this today 🥵🌊
I sympathise with Phil… I’m a leftie and those tin openers are a bastard! Unless he doesn’t have that excuse Never mind having to use the ‘special’ green scissors at school!

• Haha
  • Heart
WWMD? He’d flying kick Gerard into the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I sympathise with Phil… I’m a leftie and those tin openers are a bastard! Unless he doesn’t have that excuse Never mind having to use the ‘special’ green scissors at school!
Without going into alot of detail and boring everyone… Phil is a very fussy eater from childhood so has never had to use one and can’t cook for tit 🤣 that’s why I’ve had to order a Sunday roast because we haven’t done a food shop and I’m in no fit state to cook and if I relied on Phil it would be toast or dairylea butties 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ll get my husband to have a word with him, I knock him back most nights, I’m not doing anything I don’t want to do because he wants me to. If I’m tired (or busy tattling) he goes without. 🤷🏻‍♀️ A marriage isn’t about a wife keeping her husband happy! Gerard is a massive hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My dads getting my Christmas Tree down from the loft (yes I have a 6 foot xmas tree in my room) and I’m just not feeling it this year…

Only because Mason isn’t helping me and making me hot chocolates and then shagging me into oblivion after it 😭

I’ve just been writing about having facetime sex with Ruben too, so now I need go go some short tucking videos 🥵 duck the tree!

• Heart
With Tallia, NPB and Ronaldo in there it’s worse than hell in there 🤣🤣🤣
I heard Tallia is rocking from side to side and all that comes out of her mouth is repetitions of “im a little bit broken’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.