Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I got to my holiday cabin for the week, the owners had left a little treat for me and my other half - what a night we have ahead of us 😅😅

I had to fill him in on the joke cause I was laughing so hard - he was very appreciative of everyone’s photoshop skills on here 😛

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant be arsed I’m already clearly delirious that I’d shag Tony but I opened TikTok to this….

He looks like Barry chuckle (RIP)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I've posed this dilemma to Mr P and he has also refused to answer 😂
But he has given me another ethical conundrum...
If you had to shag 2 people with a combined age of 30, what ages would you pick? 🤔😂
@GGina your time to shine… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you had to shag 2 people with a combined age of 30, what ages would you pick? 🤔😂
Yeah, well, the teens are going to love these answers...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Mase when little nath can’t source him a Bentley from his primark connections #fashion #WWMD

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what was his answer? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mase when little nath can’t source him a Bentley from his primark connections #fashion #WWMD
I’ll have you know lil Nath is very proud of his connections. Joey Essex gets him access to all the latest gear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s impossible, you can’t answer it and not be a pweirdo 🤣

I love that p4edo changes to pweirdo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.