Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does option two have your dads face???? Like surely shagging your dads personality with your fellas face is less inbred 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking it was like your dad trapped in your boyfriend/husbands body?!!! Rather than just his personality traits?!!! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said us actually talking about Mason wouldn’t last didn’t I… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I choose neither. I’d rather not shag for the rest of my life.
Out of Tony and Mason I’m not afraid to say I’d shag Tony if I HAD to

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Being forced to watch made in Chelsea by the mother. Some girl must’ve been talking about dating a footballer and she goes “which premier league player is she dating”
Me: “probably chilly he shags anything that moves” (clearly forgetting I’m not on tattle anymore… good job she’s not a prude)
She was like really? I said “yeah rumour has it”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've posed this dilemma to Mr P and he has also refused to answer 😂
But he has given me another ethical conundrum...
If you had to shag 2 people with a combined age of 30, what ages would you pick? 🤔😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've posed this dilemma to Mr P and he has also refused to answer 😂
But he has given me another ethical conundrum...
If you had to shag 2 people with a combined age of 30, what ages would you pick? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.