Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is this, the unmade sequel to Freaky Friday?!
Clearly option 2 is the logical choice! 😂
Does option two have your dads face???? Like surely shagging your dads personality with your fellas face is less inbred 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does option two have your dads face???? Like surely shagging your dads personality with your fellas face is less inbred 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Good to hear you're really thinking this through.... Really don't want to hear what you dream about in the morning :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can shut my eyes and face the other way. I've been doing that since I learnt of the existence of Mason Tony Mount anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks lovely but I’m so annoyed

10 mins it’s before I was due to leave work Phil calls the developer to see where we go to be told the site manager cancelled the meeting an hour after it was put in the diary (last Thursday) and nobody bothered to contact us to say why or rearrange
Apparently the front has been dug up for plumbing and it’s too dangerous to get into the property… like wtf so they’ve said it’ll be Friday we can get in but that’s a week before we’re due to complete so there’s absolutely no point 🤣🤣

I was stressed and cried so I’m going to have a big massive pizza for tea to try and cheer myself up 😢😢
That's so bad!! I'm really sorry that happened to you!
The least they could have done is tell you that they had to cancel the appointment, I swear some people think their time is more valuable than the rest :mad::mad:

Hope you got the biggest pizza and have opened a bottle of wine.

Cocky tit🥵🥵🥵🌊🌊🌊

I can't share from my secure folder unless I take it back out so I went to Tiktok for hotness. I'll never get over the boxing night. Or this interview after his hat-trick. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

Those are my two favourite interviews of Mase, he looked so great :love::love::love::love:

Oh, so the person in the photo is supposed to be famous? 😂
I don't know many things and sometimes I am ok with that.

Going for my Ben & Jerry's and I'll come back to finish catching up, I swear these threads go so fast!!
I hope there are nudes in the remaining pages as I really need them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.